All Categories

"Traditional" Fusions.

"Traditional" Fusions.

Dear Raiders!

Seeing all the discussions and questions about the upcoming Christmas Fusion and, in general, traditional Fusions, we want to give further clarification on that subject. We see that there is a lot of confusion over the word "traditional" used in one of our previous posts regarding Fusions. What we meant is a Fusion that allows you to get a new Champion by sacrificing several other Champions (contrary to Fragments Fusions).

We are sorry about any misunderstanding that may have occurred. Now, even though the vast majority of traditional Fusions will be composed of solely new Epic and Rare Champions in the future, we cannot exclude the possibility that some traditional Fusions will still include old Champions. That's why we simply cannot suggest that you sacrifice all of your stored Champions. What we aim at is to give you this information so that you could make your own thought-through decisions.
Traditional Fusions with the "old Champions", if they happen, will be an exception rather than a common thing.

The upcoming Christmas Fusion, where you will be able to get a Legendary Support Champion Pyxniel, will be a traditional one requiring all new Champions.

Hope this message will shed some light on this question.

Views
Comments
Dec 3, 2020, 14:1512/03/20
Dec 3, 2020, 14:2012/03/20
03/30/20

Well that's something I guess.  

Dec 3, 2020, 17:0912/03/20
12/19/19

Boo

Dec 3, 2020, 17:2212/03/20
05/20/18

So we are on a collectors game that discourages collecting 😂.

I dont really care if the fusions are using only new champs or also old ones, usually even with the fusions built to use old champs, you finish getting the champions again even if they were already in your vault due to the events.  What is frustrating is for people trying to get Rhazin! If you are lets say 1 or 2 champs away of being able to complete him, each time new 16 new rare champs are pushed to the game, those players get it more and more harder to get the missing champs. You should do something for those players or change the way of collecting the champs for Rahzin.

Dec 3, 2020, 17:5612/03/20
11/18/20

Here's what really stood out to me

"Now, even though the vast majority of traditional Fusions will be composed of solely new Epic and Rare Champions in the future, we cannot exclude the possibility that some traditional Fusions will still include old Champions. That's why we simply cannot suggest that you sacrifice all of your stored Champions...

Traditional Fusions with the "old Champions" will be an exception rather than a common thing."

My take away is "we'll basically never give you a fusion with old champs, but we don't want you to be mad at us for saving them or on the off possibility we include an old champ in the fusion, so just keep holding onto them anyway."

Lol what a joke

In my opinion fusions with all new champs are much more difficult than even fragment events. The rare and epic champs are usually further up the points list than the fragments would be, and you have to keep using time and energy on lvling and rank ups, so you can't just focus on whatever specific event is taking place that day.

Hence why people started storing champs in the first place, so they could focus more exclusively on the training aspect.

You're basically just spitting in people's faces saying all the champs that people saved up will be mostly worthless for fusions, but also don't use them for lvling up other champs either. Just keeping spending silver/gems to upgrade your storage for the ever increasing amount of champs we push out that you can't do anything with.

Dec 3, 2020, 20:4712/03/20
Dec 3, 2020, 20:49(edited)
01/07/20

thanks for deciding for me to skip the fusion champ altogether - why do we have a vault if we cant even use the old champ epics for fusion event with how you have added new champs required 

looks like ill be feeding alot of epics at xmas to champs i pull from shard stockpiling 

not saying the fusion champ isnt good etc but the pretence first got when heard traditional fusion was like most thinking old school champs so started levelling up epics i had int he vault hoping to have the ones id need but seeing thats not the case the epics i have in the vault will now become chickens for others i want to get to 6 stars 

thanks for helping me save power, silver and potions :) 

PS i need raider for rhaz adding all these new champs seems to me to be pushing that possibilty out the window lol my luck ill probably pull him from a shard just as i finally get raider and go to fuse him 

Dec 3, 2020, 21:0012/03/20
08/31/18

Thank you very much for this clarification. As for me you said it out absolutely clear: all your stuff in your storage will never ever be used in upcoming "traditional" fusions.

It's a great relief. I finally get a lot of feed for so many campions stucking at 50 I'm going to play with.

I think it won't be a big deal if you ocassionaly create a fusion with "old champions". I hope I will manage to collect all parts for such fusion during the fusion event. If I ever decide to do that fusion, you know!

Dec 4, 2020, 00:0512/04/20
04/17/20

You don't increase champion vault. Now all fusion only for new champion and epic, wow. Sever will down if increase champion slot but never down if increase new champion, wow. I don't have to says, you don't need using all new, and you can using 1/2 old epic or old rare to fusion, but I guess you don't want do this.

Dec 4, 2020, 06:0712/04/20
09/18/20

i have a bug, my game has been updating at 99 percent for over 2 hours

Dec 6, 2020, 03:5512/06/20
09/15/20

When the traditional fusion requires all new champs, are these champs going to need shards or will they be available in campaign battles?

also, what about the other champs for which most of us are short of fragments? are you going to remove the champs for which we could not collect fragments ? ir are you going to give us universal fragments to use?

Dec 7, 2020, 14:0512/07/20
06/15/20

about the opportunities, news VS old players. New players do not have the opportunity to obtain champions that have appeared in previous fusions

Dec 7, 2020, 14:5412/07/20
03/23/20

This is obviously a ploy to get more money out of us and to say forgot about keep all those epics and rares that you keep in your vault forever. We're going to continue to use new Champs because this is how we make it hard on you and we get more money for it. THEN!! We will do a fusion for old Champs but by that time you have already purged them all... that would be your fault. This game is a joke sometimes and they keep laughing at us 

Dec 8, 2020, 11:4912/08/20
Dec 8, 2020, 11:55(edited)
03/27/19

make a lego ulimate dead knight normal fusion like rhazin scarhide

four 5 star dead knight  as fusion ingredient

Dec 10, 2020, 00:4312/10/20
01/02/20
Trips

Boo

🤔 I don't think that's how you expressed your dissatisfaction in our Clan chat, Trips. 😂

Dec 12, 2020, 09:4612/12/20
11/07/19

Thank you for the explanation

Ok, you said most future fusions are of new champions and also suggest not to sacrifice old ones in the storage. Can you imagine how hard it is to do summoning and training mission, when you add more and more new champions but not extend the storage? 

You try to push new content into this game to make a profit, we get it, and it's fine. But when you do it, could you please consider the comfort of the players? Tooooo much time has been wasted cleaning up the champion/artifact storage. With the 20 times of 3v3 arena, doom tower and everyday missions, all these in-game manual operations are squeezing tons of time from ppl who actually makes money. And that's not what this game was like a year ago. Kinda frustrated now

Dec 13, 2020, 07:5812/13/20
06/23/19

all this fusion is intended to make you give money. as the previous ones will be another idiot you do not need to participate in this fusion.

Dec 15, 2020, 18:4212/15/20
03/16/20

Hi.

If You are not planing to use old champions for fussion (only sometimes), then maybe they can be used for "semi fussion" to create books for specific champions. Something like champion, but can be used only for improving "real" champion. A lot of rare champions are useless, and I think this is the way how to use them.