All Categories

Patch Notes (03.12.20) Update 3.0

Patch Notes (03.12.20) Update 3.0

i

To start, a little a bit of information about the Doom Tower - it’s coming soon! We’re releasing the Doom Tower on the 7th of December. We’ll release a whole batch of information detailing everything you need to know - format, mechanics, Bosses, and more - very soon, so keep an eye out for that. For now, just know that the wait is nearly over and we’re very excited to see what everybody thinks of it. 

With that out of the way, let’s get into what’s new in this update:

Artifact Set Rebalance.

We’ve improved 8 underperforming Artifact Sets to bring them a little more in line with the rest. We want every Set to have its place and have its uses, so we’re hoping these changes mean these Sets see a lot more use. Here’s what’s changed:

Retaliation - 4 Set: 35% (up from 25%) chance to Counterattack when hit.

Regeneration - 4 Set: Heals by 15% (up from 10%) every turn.

Toxic - 4 Set: 75% (up from 50%) chance to place 2.5% Poison debuff for 2 turns.

Reflex - 4 Set: 40% (up from 30%) chance to decrease random Skill cooldown by 1 turn.

Avenging - 4 Set: 45% (up from 30%) chance to Counterattack when hit with a critical hit. The Counterattack will deal 100% of the default Skill’s damage and will not have a damage penalty like normal Counterattacks.

Destroy - 4 Set: Decreases enemy MAX HP by 40% (up from 30%) of damage dealt.

Cursed - 4 Set: 75% (up from 50%) chance to place 50% Heal Reduction debuff for 2 turns (up from 1 turn).

Curing - 4 Set: 20% (up from 10%) bonus Heal.

Festive Bastion Decor.

If you’re not feeling the holiday mood just yet, we’ve got an easy fix - skate over to your Bastion and soak up some festive vibes.

Champions and Battle fixes.

- Tyrant Ixlimor’s Hellfire Torrent skill now works as intended against the Clan Boss.

- Fixed a bug that resulted in battle freezes when the attacking Champion dies from a [Reflect Damage] buff.

- Fayne Exotic Blades and Flowing Style skills now only trigger the Warmaster Mastery once per skill.

- Fixed how Weak/Strong hit popups display when Champions are under [Reflect Damage] buffs.

- Occult Brawler now deals damage correctly against the Clan Boss.

- The game will no longer show the loading indicator for prolonged periods when loading the Collection with a high number of Champions.

- Dunestrider’s left boot is now displayed correctly. 

- Tormin the Cold’s Iceberg Crush skill now removes all buffs including [Block Damage] buff and then attacks 2 times.

- Fixed a bug that resulted in the game freezing on the first Tag Arena Battle.

- Fixed errors during Multi-Battle in the Dragon's Lair.

- Updated the Scyl of the Drakes design.

- Allies now counterattack right after the [Shield] buff placed by Drokgul the Gaunt is removed or broken by [Poison] or [Bomb] debuffs.

- Fixed an error that occurred when visiting the Shop from the results window after Campaign or Dungeon Battles.

- Fixed an error that occurred in battles when a Destroy Set Artifact is equipped.

Game Experience Enhancements

- Added Champion indicator above the Portal when Fragment Events and Tournaments are live.

- Changed Tag Arena Points system. From now on, it’s impossible to get more than 13 Arena points per 1 round out of a 3-round battle. That is needed to exclude the situations when a player wins 2 out of 3 rounds and still loses points. 

- Adapted to screen area for new iOS devices - such as iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air (2020).

- Added new discount indicator in the Shop.

- The balance of many Faction Wars stages has been tweaked to make them easier to complete (this is already live).

- Fixed how discount labels are positioned in some packs in the Shop.

- A tooltip popup with the number of Tournament Points earned is now shown when a Champion is summoned at the Portal during a Champion Chase Tournament.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Let us know what you think of these changes on our forums, and keep an eye on the News for more updates soon.

Views
Comments
Dec 3, 2020, 12:4412/03/20
Dec 3, 2020, 12:5312/03/20
12/07/19

Artifacts slots increase, we need them...Doom tower brings another sets and we dont have space for 

MurderlncModerator
Dec 3, 2020, 12:5312/03/20
12/13/18

Hi, My name is MurderInc and I approve this Message.

Dec 3, 2020, 13:2012/03/20
04/15/20

Festive Bastion Decor.

If you’re not feeling the holiday mood just yet, we’ve got an easy fix - skate over to your Bastion and soak up some festive vibes. 

Don't see any decoration in my bastion.

Dec 3, 2020, 13:3212/03/20
08/12/20

You guys are doing an incredible job with all of these updates. Thanks for everything =]

Dec 3, 2020, 13:4312/03/20
Dec 3, 2020, 13:49(edited)
08/26/19

The patch notes are so vague and unclear.

1. "OB now deals damage correctly against the clan boss" : What do you mean by that? What was wrong earlier?

2. "Changed Tag Arena Point System" : What you changed & how?

Dec 3, 2020, 13:5612/03/20
Dec 3, 2020, 14:00(edited)
05/10/19

Hey Influencer quit lieing their doing a ok job. And I have a awsome Idea how about a mercy system on gear upgrades or a flat fee like every other game not a god dam slot machine. Could have also upped lif e steal stes too. And extra slots on everything would really be nice but you just want to keep pushing money away fine.

Dec 3, 2020, 14:0112/03/20
Dec 3, 2020, 14:03(edited)
08/12/20
chrismhayes1980

Hey Influencer quit lieing their doing a ok job. And I have a awsome Idea how about a mercy system on gear upgrades or a flat fee like every other game not a god dam slot machine. Could have also upped lif e steal stes too. And extra slots on everything would really be nice but you just want to keep pushing money away fine.

Lifesteal sets are already really good as they are. Why do you think is it they need buffed? And I think they are doing a good job with these updates, perhaps you should change your perception and quit being so negative. 

Dec 3, 2020, 14:1212/03/20
Dec 3, 2020, 14:13(edited)
11/08/19

So to sum it up:

positive:

• some bugfixes i guess

negative:

• there is nothing like christmas-feeling coming up due to no decoration, no calendar-system to get free stuff for advent, an upcoming fusion for whales only (like seriously - new champs again?)
  • no storage-improvement
  • no duplicate system
  • no real game experience enhancement like insta-kill 3-starred stages
  • patch-updates which tell us stuff we already know (faction wars rebalance) or stuff like labels on discount ... really plarium? More money related stuff?

Happy whatever

Dec 3, 2020, 14:2912/03/20
11/03/19

So We are getting more new champs, and new gear, but no increased storage in either place. You realize you are losing players over this right?

Also... Dwarves! Come on! Quit giving us every other faction and ignoring dwarf legos altogether. 4 dwarf legos... there hasn't been a new one since Tormin a year ago. 

Dec 3, 2020, 14:4312/03/20
11/08/19
Black CHI

So We are getting more new champs, and new gear, but no increased storage in either place. You realize you are losing players over this right?

Also... Dwarves! Come on! Quit giving us every other faction and ignoring dwarf legos altogether. 4 dwarf legos... there hasn't been a new one since Tormin a year ago. 

you dont understand the brilliance in the thinking process behind it:

- only 4 dwarf legos are being used atm but

- dark elves legos are used twice as much, so they must be better or the user-base likes them more, soooo we will get more of them and no more dwarfs

😉

Dec 3, 2020, 15:1112/03/20
02/09/20

I can't believe this. About 2 months ago either Valk or Cirilla told us, "We have performed some server optimizations and we will be increasing champion and artifact storage space in the nearest releases." WHERE IS IT? It's killing me. Literally. I do not know how much longer I can put up with this CONSTANT nagging artifact space shortage PROBLEM. And now you guys are giving us even MORE different kinds of artifacts!?!?!??!?! You have got to be freaking kidding me.  NOBODY WANTS TO SPEND  HOURS EVERY WEEK (We do have lives to live outside of raid so we can make money to buy your stuff you know) TRYING TO DECIDE WHICH GOOD ARTIFACTS TO SELL TO MAKE SPACE TO BE ABLE TO FARM FOR MORE POSSIBLY BETTER ONES. This is SO FRUSTRASTING. AT LEAST LET US UPGRADE AND SELL ARTIFACTS FROM OUR INBOX IF YOU WONT GIVE US MORE SPACE LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD. (Storms off to consider playing Summoner's Glory)

Dec 3, 2020, 15:4012/03/20
Dec 3, 2020, 15:41(edited)
12/03/20

Appreciate the nerfbat on Fayne Plarium. 6 million less damage on clan boss in good gear. Plarium nerf something good into a trashcan +shocker+ Now for exception of the void lego, which is obvi insanely difficult to get, all your new champion releases are trash can. Great job, always aces Plarium, nice work!

Dec 3, 2020, 15:4912/03/20
04/14/19

Fayne Exotic Blades and Flowing Style skills now only trigger the Warmaster Mastery once per skill.  

Change a champ when he is over performing Plarium is fast to nerv, but that Fayne is not using her A3 at CB when heal reduction debuff is applied on CB is not fixed. This says everything money money money only thing that counts

White FlameCommunity Manager
Dec 3, 2020, 16:0312/03/20
04/06/20
lzzOverLORD

Artifacts slots increase, we need them...Doom tower brings another sets and we dont have space for 

Hello! We completely understand that the existing Artifact Storage requires expansion. At the moment, we need to resolve several technical issues connected with this task before adding more Slots. We'll keep you updated on this matter! 

White FlameCommunity Manager
Dec 3, 2020, 16:0712/03/20
04/06/20
Cherub

The patch notes are so vague and unclear.

1. "OB now deals damage correctly against the clan boss" : What do you mean by that? What was wrong earlier?

2. "Changed Tag Arena Point System" : What you changed & how?

1. Occult Brawler will deal the same amount of damage but there was a visual glitch with him showing a different amount of damage in the results window. 

2. From now, it’s impossible to get more than 13 Arena Points per 1 round out of a 3-rounds-battle. That is needed to prevent the situations when a player wins 2 out of 3 rounds and still loses points.

Dec 3, 2020, 18:3512/03/20
11/09/19

"- Dunestrider’s left boot is now displayed correctly. " - but her sworf is still levitating.

"- Updated the Scyl of the Drakes design." - what, exactly??? She had her pants for a while now lol

Dec 3, 2020, 20:5712/03/20
01/07/20

vaulted epics not being part of the traditional fusion is annoying but at least i now have 5 star food to level up other champs i need to 6 star plus saving the power etc to use on the shards i drop in late december instead.

xmas theme is nice gesture ill give you that does look impressive but you guys promise so much then miss the ball on it shame the game has definately improved the last few months and hats off to you for that but it could be way better yet 

Dec 3, 2020, 20:5912/03/20
03/22/20

what is meant by change with tyrant ix against clan boss?

Dec 4, 2020, 03:5112/04/20
Dec 4, 2020, 03:55(edited)
05/29/19

been waiting almost two years for the tower. I hope it's worth it, because the rest of the update is underwhelming.

20 upcoming new champions -presumably worthess- with the sole purpose to milk the whales for the new fusion. no rebalance for the countless $hitty old ones, no much needed AI improvements, no dupe system, no extra space, no new factions, no essential change to the broken tag arena scoring system, no mercy system for artifact upgrading, etc etc

at least you added shiny blue bits to Scyl..😁

Dec 4, 2020, 04:0212/04/20
09/18/20

I can't seem to download the update, it takes more than an hour and it's stuck at 99 percent