All Categories

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Working with your Suggestions in Discord

Search
Comments
Feb 22, 2020, 01:0702/22/20
06/21/16

Hello, some Champion suggestions(didn't know were to post there doesn't seem to be a suggestions thread any longer, or I've missed it).

Add Lion, Panther, Jaguar, Cheetah, Tiger based skinwalkers(e.g. Rakhsasa could be used as inspirational starting point).

Also Djin, Sphinxes, Centaurs, Cyclops, Amazons, Hinds, Numphs, Dryads  etc.

Feb 22, 2020, 04:1402/22/20
09/01/19
Hey, suggestion, there should definitely be a way to stop Multi Battle while it's in the middle of a battle, this way you dont have but 5 seconds to turn it off?  I've missed it multiple times because the battles can be a couple minutes, and it has to be consistently looking to make sure I hit turn off. I was thinking where the circle looking symbol left of "Multi Battle" could be hit to turn multi battle off and show a square or something? 
Feb 24, 2020, 12:2602/24/20
01/29/20
I am a heavy spender and if i like a game i support it alot BUT when it comes to what you mentioned (which i agree) it is making me think again about staying in this game or just find else where.. PLUS i have a strong suggestion for the developers of this game, if you do not want to change the artifacts upgrade to one way upgrade instead of spend tones of coins and real $$ then wipe off the energy limit.. it just doesn't make any sense unfortunately... i will wait one more month to see some improvements otherwise i will just go find another game. Pretty please remove the energy recovery and make it unlimited energy if you really want people to get addicted to it and spend real $$ to support your game. 
Feb 26, 2020, 22:5902/26/20
10/09/19

Due to all of the in-game issues since the patch, I would suggest running all of the Rotos events 2x's for those who encountered issues intermittently and consistently. Specifically, Ice Golem event should be in the 2x rotation as well as the others that haven't been run 2x's. I understand this is not customary, but the issues people have been facing in-game have been numerous (including being locked out). 

I have also noticed many times when being rewarded chards, they don't actually show up anywhere.  This is a major issue!

Mar 2, 2020, 14:0203/02/20
01/28/20
This game is awesome. The Legend Teela needs a book add to her A-2 some it can be booked to a 3 turn cool down she is a legendary after all and there should be a Cirilla Legendary and she should totally be OP!! Thanks for you time and all the work you put in you can't make everyone happy all the time😀
Mar 3, 2020, 05:1603/03/20
Mar 3, 2020, 05:17(edited)
01/22/20
 I would like to say I like the game love the reviews of everything but if my game keeps crashing and turn it goes off completely turns black and then I have to restart the game and I lose a little bit of stuff I will have to delete it cause that’s getting ridiculous I just had a game not even five minutes ago and it went black on me had to restart the game back up and it crashes. Please fix or let me a little free stuff bc tbh I don’t have the money to spend a lot of  the stuff I earned like the 30 gift and it was 40$ and I spent hours playing for the level didn’t buy my way in not to be rude but I think the game is fun just going hard and play it and enjoy it. Thx for reading this if u do 
Mar 5, 2020, 00:5803/05/20
01/23/20

Just a couple suggestions:

1. Would be nice to convert  shards for higher shards. Like 50 Mystery Shard for 1 rare, 50 Rare Shards for 1 Epic.. and so on.

2. If you sacrafice a champion with artifacts equipped; maybe give a certain percentage of silver for what he has equipped.
Mar 5, 2020, 22:1403/05/20
03/05/20
I think your champion vergis should have a reviving skill it is a epic character and all he does is give power ups for one person he can atleast have that to balance out a bit
Mar 6, 2020, 05:2703/06/20
12/31/19

I have a problem with the new event going on..Battle Pass..Every time it has the quest of killing 3 Voids..Forces..Magics or Spirits it doesn't  count them..I always have to do more that it wants just to get the quest done. Kind of a pain do even try it..especially since I have to die half the time because the ones Im paired up with are 10 to 40 thousand higher than I am. I will not stay on 7 hours to find ones I can kill...

Mar 8, 2020, 15:0203/08/20
Mar 8, 2020, 15:05(edited)
02/24/20

Hello. At the beginning I want to say that the game is great, but I have a question: why dou you have only 1 server? I have to say that I’m not a fan of making dozens of servers called ”1”, ”2”, ”3” … ”15”, but for me it is natural that big games have continent servers called ”Europe”, ”Asia”, ”America” etc. or even Country servers.

I play for some time now and I see how big is the gap betwean me and other players who are playing from the beggining, all focused in one server.

I would like to spend some money on game, but at this moment I see that this is pointless, because it doestn’t matter how much money I would spend I can’t jump the gap betwean me and top players, so I’m gonna stay on free to play mode.

It’s not even a suggestion but rather a question, will you add more (continent/country) servers in game, or do we rather gonna stay on the one big global server forever?

Mar 12, 2020, 20:4203/12/20
02/09/20

Playtime Critique

Plarium please read, plenty of constructive criticism in here!

Ive noticed my playtime timer resetting on multiple occasions. Gave the benefit of the doubt the first couple of times I thought it happened. Now I make it a point to check my timer every time I exit game and this has happened 3 times on March 11th. Lost almost 30 min each time the timer reverted. Making my time needs to finish playtime challenges closer to 4H 30min.

The fact that we have to have the game open for 3 hours is ridiculous enough when compared to the absolutely trivial rewards we get from each time checkpoint. (1 lesser arcane potion? Like really? Was that Kevin’s idea? Cause you should fire him and everyone who agreed with that idea...) 

Considering it only takes 45min - 90min to complete daily quests and BP daily’s (not including playtime rewards) as well as acquiring 3 stars in clan activities. (90min Playtime once again excluded due to different CB reset times than daily’s. We’ll just mark that up under Kevins bad ideas again.)

I like to joke but this is a serious issue that I absolutely doubt I’m alone on. I believe not only taking these suggestions into consideration but actually applying them will be a major benefit to your game. Plarium please take these two suggestions serious and do more than just consider fixing/changing them. (Actually do it!)

1. Why are players playtime timers reverting?

1a. Primarily fix this cause the fact I have to have my game open for 3 hours is already enough for me to consistently give this game a 3 star every time I’m asked to rate it. (Which I seriously do but on my honor I will give 5 stars If these two conditions are met)

2. Are the playtime rewards worth the 3 hours you are demanding of your beloved fans? (No)

2a. I figure reducing the timer is a no go due to a reduction of game play negatively affecting overall sales and marketing and yata yata... so check my suggestion in 2b.

2b. Just give us better rewards.

Reward Suggestions

5min - 10k silver. 

Because it’s honestly a trivial amount of silver for a trivial amount of time

20min - Energy Potion to our mailbox

Because it helps us complete the rest of the hoops we have to go through in order to reach your 3 hour Challenge. ***(Like hey guys, I know we’re asking for a lot so here take this potion to help get you there)***

40min - Bag of Arena Tokens to our mailbox

Because at this point in time I’ve already used all of mine and it’s nice but not 3 hours nice...

60min - Chest of 1-2 Random Greater Potion(s). (Definitely exclude arcane from this because we can literally farm that at anytime so it’s pointless to give as a gift. One more reason why Kevin’s idea was dumb.)

Because everything before this Mark is really just a means to reach 3H of gameplay. At one hour you should actually give out a reward and a greater potion can be considered an actual reward. (What your giving out right now is dirt essentially)

90min - 7 Gems *(real quick was it Kevin’s idea to give 20k silver for this? Come on guys that’s less than 4 runs of 12-3 brutal which I can do in less than 2 min with my current progress in the game and I know that Bellower can do that run in 6 sec. Literally the absolute worst reward to time ratio you have on here. Like even worse then the lesser potion... and that’s bad)*. 

Because any amount less just isn’t satisfying enough. This gives us players who do enjoy your game a well earned 210 gems at least per 30 days. (which is honestly pretty minimal considering other rewards we have access too in regards to gems but absolutely more enticing then silver since it’s more useful. Like if you want to keep your players at least give us salt and say it’s sugar. What your doing right now is giving us dirt and saying it’s dirt... for such a creative game you guys aren’t very creative at marketing.)

180min - 1 Random common 6 star Artifact. Because well honestly it’s a pretty shit deal for us players but it sounds F***ing awesome if you don’t think about it. 

(Think about it.) Solely based off Dungeons, there is 27 sets, 6 pieces each. 222 random uncommon items. This means we have a .45% chance of getting the specific item we are looking for. 3.7% chance of getting the set that you want which could also be a duplicate. On top of those low chances, take in account for getting the players preferred main stat on gloves, chest, and boots. Now with that tiny “% chance” we can incorporate substats. (to be honest I’m not that smart so I’m not getting into numbers here but more than likely it will make the opportunity of getting the item you want close enough to impossible) This information alone seems right up Plarium’s alley to allow it. My thought is that this will give new players a stopgag to continue playing (“oh boy a six star item!” But it’s really trash in the long run), intermediate players a stopgag to progress into end game. (Your already handing out full sets of this stuff at legendary quality in Battle Pass) and finally veteran players virtually nothing except for the hope of a miracle to get the perfect item with all the substats they want when upgraded. (Which btw each item will need to be upgraded since it’s common so players will need to farm silver and glyphs endlessly increasing playtime over all)

I really hope you guys in Plarium take this seriously and have some thick skin because yes I’m bashing your game but I’m also giving you solid advice to make it better because I enjoy it and see it’s greater potential. 

(Remember salt looks more like sugar than dirt.)

This is the way. 

Love Alt3rNativ3ProX!

Mar 13, 2020, 12:0403/13/20
02/13/20
Ii love this game and been a addicted follower ever since I played it first but I've got some issues with the weekly rewards. It's the second time now that as of my last daily reward claimed the counter for 'all daily rewards' reverts to 1/5 instead of being full (4/5 >> 5/5) fix this please, I'm missing out on so much rewards now. 
Mar 15, 2020, 18:5703/15/20
05/13/19
according to some revenue sites plarium gained over 700k downloads still last month and made over $24m in revenue, they dont give a crap about our suggestions as most of us have seen over these countless months.
Mar 16, 2020, 04:2103/16/20
Mar 16, 2020, 04:22(edited)
01/20/20
There are two things that i need every Time. Energy and silver. Uprades are too  expensive and dungeons and campaign  costs too much energy.  Thats will  be the reason  why  i delete  this  nice game. 
Mar 18, 2020, 20:4803/18/20
01/01/20

Hi everyone. WTH is going on with shard openings Plarium? Are you sure the rates are correct? I know RNG and stuff but still, man! I just spent 99 USD as a low spender, opened 25 ancients and three voids and got my THIRD Vrask and that was it, all food rares other than that. Shame, I am done spending, going back to F2P... Thanks for your attention

Mar 20, 2020, 06:3203/20/20
12/29/19

Why dont you make a shard generator so you can link little ones into larger ones etc.

20x greens make a blue 10 blues make a void and 5 voids make a sacred.

As for games i agree the battle pass was the best new idea you have done it a while. 

Maybe add more epic bosses that the clan can fight at the same time.

Maybe a real trading system with your friends like a swap system.

Maybe a trading system for doubles that you already have they get a little stronger each time you get a double. Someone like me is a collector i have 280 guys.

Half of my clan was upset when they hadnt won any legends after playing for two months.
Mar 22, 2020, 11:5803/22/20
02/04/20
Can we please open all the dungeons 
Mar 22, 2020, 13:2403/22/20
Mar 22, 2020, 13:26(edited)
03/27/19

Sumi4123z said:

Hi I have a question I used my friends link and have been  leveling up but he hasn’t  received any of his rewards ?

same with me my brother link with me and i got nothing ( he is Lv 56 now )

every 6 months ancient x 10 epic chance please 
Mar 24, 2020, 01:0103/24/20
07/27/19
Just wanted to let you know all the contents of my gold rank chest just disappeared into thin air.
Mar 24, 2020, 09:4503/24/20
02/01/20

First of all: thank you, character creators, for the work - models are awesome! That's all I can thank for.

And now for the main part - criticism:

1. Time for improving characters: it is the worst way of levelling I have ever seen in games. Do you think it is normal to level up a champion to the 60 levels for 5-7 days with the amount of energy you propose? Then learn his talents for additional 5-7 days and then for additional 5-7 days get gear? I understand that you need money, but you should give something for this money. You say that we can play with rare champions, yes we can. But we don't want to spend all the time in the game just pushing one button in the campaign, levelling useless champions for 5 stars to make 1 character for 6 stars. It is ridiculous.

2. Faction wars - you have added this battleground to the game, but rewards for it can be better. It is very difficult to go through this battleground without 6 stars champions. And let's count, you have 13 factions, you need 5 6 stars champions from every faction - it is 65 6 stars champions. In general, it is over than 1 year of playing with a donation (like battle pas, silver and ruby). And as a reward, you get 13 books (rare/epic/legendary).

3. It is a Collection RPG from you words, but nearly all players use the same champions and number of these champions is near 20 (not 300). And do you know why this is so? I can explain because you cannot spend your resources on other champions and test them in the game; you use champions that have the highest marks from players and that is all.

Propositions:

1a. If you want money and you don't want to lose players - make a monthly subscription (like in WoW), with this subscription player will receive unlimited energy for the campaign, 50% additional exp, 20% additional silver. Here is a simple calculation: monthly subscription 15$ * 1 million active players = 15 million$ every month. You are happy and the players are satisfied.

1b. possibility to buy an additional star (3 stars - 50k of silver/4 stars 150k of silver/5 stars 600k of silver/6 stars 3kkk of silver).

2. Change the final reward for faction wars: my proposition is a Merger for Legendary champion from this faction. For example: when you finish Faction wars for Dwarfs you can make a Merger for Trunda once.

3. If players can exp their champions faster it will make this game really a Collection RPG. At the moment the main plus of this game it is models of Champions. This game can bring a lot of money for the owners of Plarium and great fun for players, but only if owners and developers appreciate players and their needs.

Have a good day

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.