Disconnection problems.

127 Replies
User
7 December, 2019, 8:50 PM UTC

Grats on your nomination.

My problem is all disconnects. 

I like the game but you have some serious issues concerning disconnects and you should adress them. 

Looking up charts in tournaments and events is a pain in the ass.

UTC +2:00
9 December, 2019, 7:12 AM UTC

Streemstone said:

Grats on your nomination.

My problem is all disconnects. 

I like the game but you have some serious issues concerning disconnects and you should adress them. 

Looking up charts in tournaments and events is a pain in the ass.

Hey Hey

Sorry to hear, do you mind providing me some more information via a pm, like your um 0000 | 00000 and a date/time it's occurred so I can have the support team look into it for you.

many thanks 
UTC +0:00
User
10 December, 2019, 1:43 PM UTC

I also have several problems with the game. I've got a lot of lags and disconections. Honestly its super annoying.

Sometimes i have lags even when i power up an artifact.

I emphasize that I have a perfect expensive internet connection and а high performance phone.

On top of that there is a maintenance sometihme 2-3 time's a day and nothing changed.

Best regards,

Dimitar

UTC +3:00
User
12 December, 2019, 6:56 AM UTC

I love the game but its really annoying that I've lost at least a dozen keys and arena points from the game freezing during battle. 

UTC +6:00
User
16 December, 2019, 12:55 AM UTC
Please fix the freezing in between battles plz plz plz and thank you!!!!!
UTC +4:00
User
16 December, 2019, 6:10 PM UTC
Game freeze while opening shard, where do I report to get my shard back?
User
21 December, 2019, 12:24 PM UTC

Before bothering anyone because I'm kinda annoyed by another disconnect during a clan boss fight and a wasted key (again): Is it worth reporting?

If yes: Where do I have to open a support ticket? (Desktop version)
User
21 December, 2019, 6:58 PM UTC

I have same problems - game is freezing and crashing way too often. 
It is really annoying to go in clan boss fight and game crashes. After restart I get usual offer screens and message to send info to support about unfinished battle. 

No refund of keys/energy or arena tokens. Least thing you could do is let us fight again. 

User
22 December, 2019, 3:47 AM UTC
Game keeps crashing when trying to do anything lost both clan boss keys and a blue shard
Lee Coombs
UTC +8:00
User
22 December, 2019, 7:12 AM UTC
I can let a lot of the issues go but when I disconnect while fighting clan boss losing my key because of it and losing my first legendary shard while opening it and not receiving anything for it I tend to get upset i would like a compensation but I’m actually thinking of just deleting this game because of the disconnect issues
User
25 December, 2019, 4:40 AM UTC
I’ve had so many disconnects right when I try to replay missions. I have to keep logging back in. It has made it incredibly difficult to progress in the game events. Especially the fire giant tournament. I has also caused me to lose a lot of energy. I’m just starting this game as a new player and have even spent some money on the game. It’s really frustrating. I like this game but it’s really making me want to quit with all the disconnects. It feels like money just being thrown away...
UTC +5:00
User
26 December, 2019, 4:08 PM UTC

Hello, i have had a problem during the christmas rewards with the sacred shard, i used it and got drextar bloodtwin, and the game crashed,and i didnt have him but i did have the sacred shard again. after i opened it again i got a random epic, is there anything that can be done about this,if so please help me :)

UTC +1:00
User
27 December, 2019, 12:43 AM UTC
Bought the .99 package. Opened the shard. Game disconnected. Relaunched the app. No new champions. Shard gone.
UTC +5:00
User
27 December, 2019, 7:32 PM UTC
Today another great success: I was raiding Mino 9x, 2x DCs. Sure, it's only 28 energy - still not feeling proud...
User
28 December, 2019, 1:43 PM UTC

My crash count today so far has lost me 66 energy, 1 raid key and 1 arena point! This is unacceptable!!! It really is spoiling a great game!!

Please sort it out!

I’ve turned my graphics to the lowest setting as I thought this might help, but it hasn’t!!

I will be posting every day what I have lost to crashes until it’s sorted out!

Day 2 of posting losses to crashes!

A total of 1 raid key and 60 energy lost today!! Do you even read these forums?

Day 3 of Posting losses to crashes!

A total of 1 raid key, 1 arena point and a staggering 87 energy lost since last post!!

SORT IT OUT!!

User
2 January, 2020, 11:52 PM UTC

Good night, I had a problem with my game, I was logged in as Asklom, players levels 40, 30 3 after d arrive in the last campaign and lose the last battle, out of nowhere left the game and restarted, I was already full of players, artifacts, etc. What happened? Why did I lose my progression in the game? What can I do to open my game and continue where I left off?

User
3 January, 2020, 9:08 AM UTC

Guys,

today a lost both my CB keys as both fights freezes. May I got back my two keys because of this game issue? BTW, lately the freezes are quite often.
User
3 January, 2020, 2:35 PM UTC
Yeah do something pls .. have crashes like 20times a day .. playing it for 2 days and i have crashs 15-20 times a day .. can u pls fix it or i just want my money back because u cant play it like it should ..
User
4 January, 2020, 11:38 AM UTC
I bought a fresh refill and I haven't run 5 times and I have already disconnected on 2 of them (plarium play). I stopped playing for now rather than waste energy. Energy costs on spider runs aren't cheap and mobile games played on PC that can run triple A games shouldn't be crashing. When will it be safe to play on PC again?
User
5 January, 2020, 7:18 AM UTC
happened again on my very first game of the day. Spiders again. Your Plarium Play is broken.
7704018 users registered; 158495 topics; 547223 posts; our newest member:ringsmartlighting