All Categories

Recruiting Active Players

Search
May 12, 2022, 10:0505/12/22
03/09/22

Our Clan Toxic Intent , Is searching for New mid to late game players to help our Clan grow.. We really need players who can Beat help us Beat the Brutal Clan Boss and begin unlocking Nightmare and Ultra Nightmare Clan bosses. Also need help winning Clan VS Clan battles. Our Clan is fairly new we've been playing together for about 4 months. We are already fighting the Brutal Clan Boss. I understand there may be alot of better Clans out there , but everyone started somewhere lol. We are a family oriented Clan.  Friends and children , Wife's . We are all trying very hard to progress in the game but could use more players who are active and love the game to join us and help us grow further. Our Clan leader is WorstNslot. I am AustinPrime. Please feel free to text me if you are interested and having a hard time finding our Clan. 18434944285.  We are open to players who have great ideas on how to grow our Clan,  and add great synergy to group. Thank you all and your help would be greatly appreciated 

Views
Comments