All Categories

Highly Active Duo Looking For Serious Clan

Search
Apr 2, 2019, 01:3204/02/19
03/22/19

Myself and a coworker are both currently looking for a serious team, preferably one ranked in the top 100. We're less than two weeks into the game (We'll both claim Jizoh tomorrow), but are leveling and developing quickly (Lvl 36 and 32 so far). Both are spenders, but not whales Both of have tons of MMO and strategy experience. We are veterans, both being ex-navy nukes. If there's a vet heavy team out there that'd be awesome but not required.

What we're looking for in a team is a place to discuss high level strategy and grow even faster. We're reading every bit of info we can find here and on Reddit, but info from those sources tends not to be as good as what you learn on a high level team. We won't join anyone unless either Line or Discord is a requirement to join as I find this a decent indicator quality, and we want a place that doesn't tolerate slackers. 

We realize we're a bit new to be looking for something so high profile, but will prove a valuable investment to whatever team we find a home on. I just don't want to end up doing the standard new MMO dance of bouncing around teams for six months looking for something competitive.

Send me message here if you think your team is a good match, or to discuss our progress/damage/toons.

Thanks in advance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 13, 2019, 01:4904/13/19
04/04/19

Look up HOPZ, House of Painz. We have an active discord with strategy discussions and active members. I'm a Marine vet but we're not a military Clan. Look us up and you can join discord to see if you fit in. Also, currently clearing normal Clan Boss daily and moving on to hard within two weeks, ranked 470 and climbing.

Apr 14, 2019, 14:5804/14/19
04/11/19
I am also looking for a good clan like what you looking for let me know if you found what you looking for i would like to join also