All Categories

PC Version Crashing on loading

Search
Jul 9, 2021, 04:2907/09/21
04/25/19

After the last patch my PC version quit working.  It gets to "starting services" 0.0% 4/5 and then a raid pop up box comes up momentarily and the game closes.  I tried rebooting pc, turning off antivirus, reinstalling raid/plarium play after uninstall and reboot, creating a new drive and installing raid on new drive but none of that worked.  

Any suggestions?  It's like it gets ready to update or something and then just dies. 

Windows 10 machine, been running plarium play forever without problems.  Also updated my video drivers (which weren't very old) but no luck either.

thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 9, 2021, 04:4807/09/21
04/25/19

I also tried playing through a VPN and it still crashed in exactly the same spot.

Jul 9, 2021, 04:5007/09/21
04/25/19

I can still play on bluestacks and my phone without issues, there's just some sort of conflict with the PC version.  :(

But who wants to tie up their phone for 10 hours a day or play on crashy chunky bluestacks?

Jul 10, 2021, 00:0507/10/21
12/27/19

Same exact issue here. Started happening this morning after a Windows 10 update. Not sure if that has anything to do with this or not. May be a coincidence.

Jul 11, 2021, 04:3307/11/21
06/19/21

I figured out my issue after reinstalling the game several times, even digging through the registry. I figured out the unity version, the game is made on and made sure that that worked. Doing a heck ton of research on seemingly unrelated topics and i found out that Sonic Studio was the culprit. It was a program suite that came with my motherboard, long story short and i usually never install those sorts of things and you would be wise not to as well. The moment i got rid of that crap the game just worked. You do not need any of it and you should get rid of it if you are having issues. It is called Sonic studio and there is another program associated with it with a similar name(sorry i forgot) they should both be side by side. Trash it and happy hunting.

Jul 11, 2021, 22:5107/11/21
12/27/19
RCBones

I figured out my issue after reinstalling the game several times, even digging through the registry. I figured out the unity version, the game is made on and made sure that that worked. Doing a heck ton of research on seemingly unrelated topics and i found out that Sonic Studio was the culprit. It was a program suite that came with my motherboard, long story short and i usually never install those sorts of things and you would be wise not to as well. The moment i got rid of that crap the game just worked. You do not need any of it and you should get rid of it if you are having issues. It is called Sonic studio and there is another program associated with it with a similar name(sorry i forgot) they should both be side by side. Trash it and happy hunting.

OMFG you are a hero! Give that man a beer! Thank you so very much that fixed my problem.

Jul 27, 2021, 09:0107/27/21
03/30/21

You Sir, deserve to be hired by the company.

I contacted support about this issue, provided a log and explained where and when it crashed.

I recieved a generic response that looks like an automated bot answer with the most BS advice and possible issues.

Nov 11, 2021, 17:4011/11/21
06/19/21

Your welcome :D those comments made my day. Enjoy yours.