All Categories

Plarium Play install laucher says i have no internet connection

Search
Apr 24, 2020, 04:4504/24/20
12/18/19

Been playing for months perfectly fine but today i was hit with an update i tried to update the game but it gave me an error saying i had no internet connection and would not proceed to update so i unistalled the application and thus the game too 

I thought i would just download the launcher and start fresh and log in with my account only i still get this message on even the installer!

This doesn't seem right nothing has changed on my PC like i said this has been working great for months with no problem so i'm just stuck here at the moment 
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2020, 13:5004/24/20
10/09/19
I'm having the same issue. I sent in a ticket but have not received a response.
Apr 24, 2020, 14:3804/24/20
Apr 24, 2020, 14:38(edited)
12/18/19

Chief said:

I'm having the same issue. I sent in a ticket but have not received a response.

Hey buddy i also sent one hoping to get a reply on what is going on i have done everything to try and fix this but nothing has worked 

Hope we get seen and not ignored 
Apr 27, 2020, 08:0104/27/20
03/24/20
Same problem here. After the update the app breaks my wifi connection. If i uninstall it, the internet comes back... Before the update I didn't experienced any internet issue
Apr 29, 2020, 13:2004/29/20
06/20/18
Same for me as well. I'm seriously sick of this crap. I literally have invested well over 400 dollars of money into my champions, and everything has been working just fine up until a recent update maybe a week ago. it installed okay it seemed like. was running my game as usual. then as soon as i restart my computer, it says I have no internet connection, i run a troubleshoot mechanic search on it, and it wont even acknowledge that I even have any internet hardware. browsers wouldn't even open up. and i mean "AT ALL" chrome....nothing, explorer.....nothing. the windows themselves wouldn't even open up at all. After all of this, I installed a brand new hard drive, loaded all of my alienware 17 R2 drivers back on, and yahtzee!!! it finally works great!!! i run all of my windows updates, update all of my drivers, think all of this is going just fine. then restart my computer, yep internet still works. so i then decide to give plarium another shot. started leveling up again, restarted my computer.....*BOOM!!!* no freaking internet!!!!!! and same issues I had before with trying to run a troubleshooting mechanic search on it. so i reinstalled my killer Lan driver, and it finally works again. this time i didn't redownload plarium play for a couple more days. then not seeing any issues again, i decided to download plarium play's launcher again. sure enough. the instant i download it and restart, my computer can't even find my internet car or driver or anything related to connecting i can't even get online by my wifi card. and both my lan and wifi are seperate drivers. leave it to you guys at plarium play to totally screw off your loyal customers.
May 1, 2020, 08:1605/01/20
May 1, 2020, 08:18(edited)
12/18/19

Zandergar said:

Same for me as well. I'm seriously sick of this crap. I literally have invested well over 400 dollars of money into my champions, and everything has been working just fine up until a recent update maybe a week ago. it installed okay it seemed like. was running my game as usual. then as soon as i restart my computer, it says I have no internet connection, i run a troubleshoot mechanic search on it, and it wont even acknowledge that I even have any internet hardware. browsers wouldn't even open up. and i mean "AT ALL" chrome....nothing, explorer.....nothing. the windows themselves wouldn't even open up at all. After all of this, I installed a brand new hard drive, loaded all of my alienware 17 R2 drivers back on, and yahtzee!!! it finally works great!!! i run all of my windows updates, update all of my drivers, think all of this is going just fine. then restart my computer, yep internet still works. so i then decide to give plarium another shot. started leveling up again, restarted my computer.....*BOOM!!!* no freaking internet!!!!!! and same issues I had before with trying to run a troubleshooting mechanic search on it. so i reinstalled my killer Lan driver, and it finally works again. this time i didn't redownload plarium play for a couple more days. then not seeing any issues again, i decided to download plarium play's launcher again. sure enough. the instant i download it and restart, my computer can't even find my internet car or driver or anything related to connecting i can't even get online by my wifi card. and both my lan and wifi are seperate drivers. leave it to you guys at plarium play to totally screw off your loyal customers.

The word right now is some ISP are having trouble with Plarium but what horseshit more like they have a problem and can't be bothered to fix it i'm stuck playing the game on an Emulator it works extremely well (I have a decent PC) but it looks like crap graphically lmfao 

I played raid nearly everyday now i only log in daily due to this error as i much rather play on the PC with better graphics and smoother experience 
Apr 4, 2021, 14:4204/04/21
03/30/21

same here for me.. wanted to install plarium play for the first time to play raid on my laptop.. "no internet connection" .. my connection is 100% ok.. windows firewall doesn't block the connection for the app.. 

i opened a ticket, waiting for some info from plarium..

Jul 10, 2021, 13:3607/10/21
10/12/20

Same shit just another day! Exact problem and I have nothing wrong with the internet....

Jul 10, 2021, 13:4307/10/21
10/12/20

Also been playing for 7 months on my old computer and purchased a new high end computer with max ram & max graphic ram Installed this game and playing very nice for the past 2 months until this Crap happened!

Soooooooo Is there a soultion to this problem?

Jul 25, 2021, 22:0407/25/21
07/25/21

Until they update the installer to allow you to decide where to install the program, no. I had the game on my home PC and my laptop for when I'm stuck in some company's server room for 8 to 10 hours a day. I have no problems with the game on my laptop, but it only has one harddrive and one location for everything. On my home desktop I have multiple harddrives and the game wouldn't run after the last update. Because the majority of their customers play on mobile devices, this installer problem is too niche of a problem for them to deal with. That's my opinion, but what do I know? I've only been a programmer and network technician since 1985. Most of the programmer's parents were just born when I started analyzing software installation problems for a living.

Sep 1, 2021, 04:0909/01/21
01/20/20

Hey guys, so I ended up having the same issue today, and after some research, I found this article. 

I managed to fix it, by using a VPN, could not find another way, but I thought about it and it worked,

So basically, get yourself a vpn, and you should be able to donwload it😀

Sep 5, 2021, 01:1009/05/21
Sep 5, 2021, 01:18(edited)
03/30/21
flerd

same here for me.. wanted to install plarium play for the first time to play raid on my laptop.. "no internet connection" .. my connection is 100% ok.. windows firewall doesn't block the connection for the app.. 

i opened a ticket, waiting for some info from plarium..

re all,

i managed to solve it.. it turned out actually it was my windows 10 Firewall who fcked it up for me.. maybe it is the same for some of you too..

- plarium setup was enabled in the firewall rules but it still blocked the outgoing connection

i

so i had to switch here:

- to "Mode: EnableAll"

i

after doing that, the plarium play installer started to work and i could install raid on my laptop..

after installation i switched back to "Mode:Normal" and Plarim Play works ok and Raid too ;)

i hope it helps to someone ;)

Dec 1, 2021, 17:5812/01/21
12/11/20

had to uninstall Plarium Play getting this message now when trying to reinstall

i

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.