All Categories

Events and tournaments pages don't load anymore on my home internet (among other issues)

Events and tournaments pages don't load anymore on my home internet (among other issues)

Search
Dec 3, 2019, 22:3612/03/19
09/05/19

Events and tournaments pages don't load anymore on my home internet, this issue started randomly a few weeks ago and updates have not fixed it. I mostly play on my home PC because my phone is too slow so I'm very frustrated.

In addition Plarium Play doesn't load at all, and I can't access this website anymore unless I use a VPN.

EDIT: I play with Bluestacks on PC, and (very slowly) on a phone, fails on both to load the pages, but when I use 4G on my phone the pages work.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 4, 2019, 02:2212/04/19
05/13/19
dantebogdan said:

Events and tournaments pages don't load anymore on my home internet, this issue started randomly a few weeks ago and updates have not fixed it. I mostly play on my home PC because my phone is too slow so I'm very frustrated.

In addition Plarium Play doesn't load at all, and I can't access this website anymore unless I use a VPN.

EDIT: I play with Bluestacks on PC, and (very slowly) on a phone, fails on both to load the pages, but when I use 4G on my phone the pages work.

Hello, it sounds like a hardware/internet issue. It does not sound like the game function is the cause.
Dec 4, 2019, 19:4712/04/19
09/05/19

Definitely not the hardware since it's the same problem on PC and phone, internet is the same as before, it completely randomly started to do this.

I have managed to enter events on my phone with a vpn which suggests the game is failing to allow access to my usual IP for no apparent reason.
Apr 6, 2021, 21:2204/06/21
06/02/19

A  while  ago,  I  started  having  the  problem  where  the  Tournaments  page  and  Events  page  will  not  load.    When  I  click  the  icon,  it  goes  to  a  black  screen  that  shows  the  "loading  arrow  circle",  then  the  loading  circle  disappears,  and  then  it  does  nothing.    If  I  push  the  HOME  button  on  my  device  to  close  the  game  (actually  minimize  or  hide  it  within  its  app  icon)  and  then  touch  the  Raid  app  icon,  it  will  continue  to  load  and  everything  is  okay.

I  use  an  iPad  mini  4...  The  iOS  is  up  to  date...  I  have  a  stable ,  fast  internet  connection...  So,  I'm  not  sure  what  the  problem  is.    I  have  "searched"  the  problem  and  looked  on  forums  and  message  boards,  and  I  cannot  find  this  problem  being  addressed.    Actually,  it's  barely  a  topic  ANYWHERE.

I  have  created  a  ticket,  but  any  suggestions  or  advice  or  information  would  be  greatly  appreciated.    Thanks.