Connection Failure

7 Replies
User
10 July, 2019, 9:18 AM UTC
Ever since the update I can no longer play on my wifi.  I am either hit with the "Server connection failed." or if the game does load up, after every battle I will get the re-login or retry message.  Have uninstalled the game multiple times, restarted phone and modem.  Every other device on the wifi is working with no problems.  The game runs fine if I stay on my data.  Submitted a ticket a few days ago, and received the auto reply e-mail where only instructions were to uninstall/check my internet :(. Phone is an android.
UTC +4:00
User
12 July, 2019, 7:03 AM UTC
Same here only happens when i battle,raid, dungeon, campaign, don't matter.... Once i complete a battle game over...then i have to uninstall and reinstall.....as long as I don't battle I'm fine but that's part of the game.....i love this game been playing a while now but it's getting agrivating
User
12 July, 2019, 5:57 PM UTC
Yeah, it's frustrating and making the game almost unplayable unless I want to just stay on data while I'm at home :/.  Submitted two tickets now, with no response.
User
13 July, 2019, 5:26 AM UTC
OMG, Same here. I can not play at my place, only with my data or other Wi-Fi signals, I already send a ticket everyday and it's been the same since the new patch 1.8.1.1, etc I can only run the game sometimes only by reinstalling the game and not always work, and in any loading screen it kicks me out with no server connection, but all the rest of my apps work well on the phone. I don't know how they to solve this from my end.
UTC +5:00
User
13 July, 2019, 11:53 AM UTC
Same problem since one week.  
UTC +2:00
User
14 July, 2019, 5:00 AM UTC
Same here since the update
User
13 September, 2020, 4:56 PM UTC
Any response on this yet? It's happening again since the update.
UTC +0:00
User
25 September, 2020, 1:47 PM UTC
I have been kicked off every time I've tried to log in on wifi the past few days.. and I ONLY have wifi where I live. I just started playing the game but I've already put a lot of time into it. This sucks
7733816 users registered; 162589 topics; 550143 posts; our newest member:джон