All Categories

Shop not open for bussiness

Search
May 10, 2019, 02:4105/10/19
11/27/18

Wtf There is nothing in my shop tab so I am unable to collect my free shards or buy anything

I have not had a response from the support team going on a day or so now .

This also effects me having a chance to see the specials and spend real money on them as they are linked to the shop tab.

It also means that I am unable to buy any arena tokens as I have run out and has limited my chances of winning anything in the Arena tournament

I have logged out and started a new account to see what happens and the shop worked on that account but when I logged back in the shop was not working again So its not my phone

I have tried a reinstall and that didnt work 

Any suggestions

Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2019, 04:1805/10/19
02/15/19

Hairy Bean Bag said:

Wtf There is nothing in my shop tab so I am unable to collect my free shards or buy anything

I have not had a response from the support team going on a day or so now .

This also effects me having a chance to see the specials and spend real money on them as they are linked to the shop tab.

It also means that I am unable to buy any arena tokens as I have run out and has limited my chances of winning anything in the Arena tournament

I have logged out and started a new account to see what happens and the shop worked on that account but when I logged back in the shop was not working again So its not my phone

I have tried a reinstall and that didnt work 

Any suggestions

Hi

Could you open ticket to our support in game. They will help you to investigate.

Thank you for your patient.
May 10, 2019, 04:5705/10/19
11/27/18

Hi sezzy 

I already have a ticket open but I have had no response.

Also I now see that there are other users who have this problem

Regards
May 15, 2019, 23:3505/15/19
11/27/18
Yay its finally been fixed