All Categories

3 days of constant disconnects

Search
May 9, 2019, 08:5105/09/19
03/19/19

WTF is up with this crap? I've put in 3 tickets already. I'm so tired of this. It's been three and a half days now of not being able to run more than 1 or 2 stages without disconnecting. Stealing my energy and giving no rewards cause I get stuck on the first loading screen..  you know, right after the game takes my damn 3nergy or arena coins. Even happened with a clan boss hit. This is getting stupid. I've lost well more than 300 energy and 10 coins do to it. You guys are really letting your community down. Especially with 3 active events online, and the brand new refer a friend which is a great idea. I love it. You know, if this game wasnt broken!!!!!!! I wouldnt dream of inviting anyone to take part in this shit show. I'm giving you guys a week to sort it out and give us some sort of compensation. If not my money and I will go elsewhere where there are devs that actually adress issues with thier games. I really dont want it to come to that, cause I love this game.. but come on..with the way it is right now can we even call this playing the damn game? Maybe playing the will I get dc'd this round or not game.. please guys. Solve this.. 
Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2019, 21:2205/10/19
05/10/19
I just started playing a few days ago and am experiencing the same problems SYLVAR has described. The game's stability is VERY poor at the moment. My game currently crashes every other mission, and I have also lost a considerable amount of stamina, a few arena tokens, and a clan boss key. I referred a friend last night and he is already playing and has started noticing the same problems. Not to be a d@#k, but I have spent a considerable amount of money on this game and will not be making any more purchases until this crashing issue is addressed. Please look into ways to streamline or improve whatever is causing the frequent dc'ing. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration. 
May 12, 2019, 20:4005/12/19
05/13/19
Still have the same problem of dropping out, looks like you’re not able to fix the problem fast , please make it soon though seems like I’m not the only one that’s sick of it 
May 13, 2019, 06:5105/13/19
08/20/18

im in the same sinking failboat lads ^^ 

May 13, 2019, 07:0205/13/19
05/13/19

Yeah the past 2-3 days has been utter shite. 

I have to relog in 20 times, finally get in and do one or two tasks and I get the spinning circle followed by a connection error and told to relog and then rinse repeat.