All Categories

loading assets problem

loading assets problem

Search
Apr 25, 2019, 08:1504/25/19
04/01/19

loading assets problem

hi i have problem with loading screen i stuck on loading assets...first time i start the game log in to my acc an game start normaly but if i want start the game 2 times have this problem pls help me i start play on honor 7s the i lost phone and now i buy new xiaomi MI A 2 and have this problem can someone help me i try reinstal and restart phone all...and sorry for my english it is not my language ty
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 26, 2019, 04:3104/26/19
02/15/19

Hanz CZ 77 said:

hi i have problem with loading screen i stuck on loading assets...first time i start the game log in to my acc an game start normaly but if i want start the game 2 times have this problem pls help me i start play on honor 7s the i lost phone and now i buy new xiaomi MI A 2 and have this problem can someone help me i try reinstal and restart phone all...and sorry for my english it is not my language ty

Hi!

Please check your network connection may try to switch beetween 4g and or wifi or try use vpn.
Mar 26, 2022, 09:4703/26/22
03/19/22
Sezzy

Hanz CZ 77 said:

Hi!

Please check your network connection may try to switch beetween 4g and or wifi or try use vpn.

already on 4g and tried switching networks but it didnt work

Mar 26, 2022, 17:2003/26/22
01/04/20
DreamGamer041

already on 4g and tried switching networks but it didnt work

Try connecting with a VPN, there are many free options that work pretty well. 

Locked necro thread. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.