All Categories

New player hero not received

Search
Mar 29, 2019, 07:4103/29/19
03/28/19

Approximately 7 hours from this moment I have logged into the game to collect the epic hero, that was promised at the end of the first week, I pressed her and then the rewards moved to the next week. After opening the app now I see that I had 30 heroes when I collected the last reward of the week. Nothing has shown me that my stash was full or something, the hero just do not exist. How can I solve this problem and is this intended? I'm only a new player, but this looks pretty sad, when one's trying to get into an interesting game. In-game name madnessdad.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 2, 2019, 19:4204/02/19
02/15/19

madnessdad said:

Approximately 7 hours from this moment I have logged into the game to collect the epic hero, that was promised at the end of the first week, I pressed her and then the rewards moved to the next week. After opening the app now I see that I had 30 heroes when I collected the last reward of the week. Nothing has shown me that my stash was full or something, the hero just do not exist. How can I solve this problem and is this intended? I'm only a new player, but this looks pretty sad, when one's trying to get into an interesting game. In-game name madnessdad.

Dear Raider!

Check your inbox i  game. If you not find there your epic please raise ticket to our support. They will help you to find out whats happened.