All Categories

Banned Refund Abuse

Banned Refund Abuse

Search
May 15, 2020, 12:1805/15/20
02/18/20

Banned Refund Abuse

I've opened tickets through the support center and they all get auto replied to and marked as solved. I am trying here to see if I can get any answers for my questions.

I was banned for refund abuse and got the money back for a few transactions I made on a credit card that I was unhappy with, I was told by support to contact apple store for a refund, they then sent me to call my card provider. I still enjoy the game but my main account is banned, I and trying to get a hold of someone to see what steps need to be taken to get my account back. If I have to pay back the refunded money, then so be it. I spent way more than I got refunded, and just want to continue to play.

I can't get any response from the support team except for the auto reply"Hello!

We have received a lot of requests and this affected the response time. There were several issues after the update, and some of the problems are already resolved.

Please spare a moment to check the list of the most commonly asked questions:

1. Error "The game is currently experiencing some issues". If you cannot get in the game, please update it to v. 1.15.2.

2. Cannot rank my Champion, getting an error: "This Champion can be used to Fuse another Champion". This is a known issue and the game developers are already working on it. You can sacrifice a Champion if you remove Artifacts equipped on him.

If the issue you reported is still present, please let us know.

Make sure that you described the situation in detail and that the screenshot/video that illustrates the issue is attached to your message (if possible).

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Anna

Customer Support Team"

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 9, 2020, 03:3106/09/20
12/27/19

Same thing just happened to me, says I'm banned for a week, did you ever get this resolved?

Jun 9, 2020, 22:5806/09/20
12/27/19
This is absolutely appalling I was banned for refund abuse because I had fraud on my card that issue is resolved Clarion was removed from the fraud claim I was unbanned just to be banned again the same exact day as the unband for the same reason for twice as long this needs to get fixed now
Jun 11, 2020, 00:2106/11/20
Sep 6, 2021, 19:06(edited)
05/24/20

Edited out cursing rant. -Your friendly neighborhood moderator

Jun 21, 2020, 15:0106/21/20
03/10/20
I've been banned because of this same reason and I don't even buy packages or anything else of that matter, someone else who had my phone number right before I got it apparently and my phone was hacked. Now how do I get unbanned for something I had no idea about how this even happened 
Jun 22, 2020, 07:4506/22/20
02/15/19

boneekrissy0 said:

I've been banned because of this same reason and I don't even buy packages or anything else of that matter, someone else who had my phone number right before I got it apparently and my phone was hacked. Now how do I get unbanned for something I had no idea about how this even happened 

Hi

You need to contact with support.
Jul 27, 2021, 14:5807/27/21
05/30/21

I  was  banned dis morning about refund abuse and  i  never  ask  for  no  refund are  anything like  that  so  i  don't know why  it's saying that

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 6, 2021, 19:0509/06/21
02/24/19

And as this thread is from a year ago, I'm going to close it.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.