All Categories

Banned refund abuse

Banned refund abuse

Search
May 3, 2020, 09:4105/03/20
02/01/20

Banned refund abuse

So apparently I get banned for refund abuse I buy packs on this game all the time were is the support in this game...

Account id

um39386024 | 38668443

I hope there is some kind of assistance here I have a raid pass I have paid for that I can not access due to been banned I also have my monthly gem pack and my other pack I purchased

Hope there will be some actual in game support in restoring my account if not thanks for saving my money will be the last time I purchase raid pass gem pack battle pass or any other pack from plarium I will find a game developer that actually helps there customers

Views
Comments
Comments
May 5, 2020, 06:3705/05/20
04/15/19

Hi, sorry to hear about your issues. Refund abuse bans are usually automatically placed on the account when the player refunds multiple purchases through Apple/Google.

When it comes to bans for refund abuse and other payment issues, moderators cannot help and you will need to wait for support's official reply.

If you have already raised the ticket, please have more patience and support will respond to you as soon as they can.

Make sure the ticket is marked as Opened, not Resolved. If you received an automatic reply, read through that and reply with requested information.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.