All Categories

Account Banned? Again?

Account Banned? Again?

Search
Feb 15, 2020, 18:2802/15/20
01/13/20

Account Banned? Again?

Hello, my account was banned on the 14th of feb with time to return on the 14th of feb, but it didn't come back and today after the deadline it remains banned with a new term. I have already opened a support ticket, I have tried several contacts. I've never used any type of hack or exploit, I don't have multiple accounts. I am losing all my battle pass progress, energy, event, and more. I am now afraid of losing the money I invested in my account. The most difficult thing is not to receive an answer and just see the game being updated and updated.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 21, 2020, 19:4302/21/20
05/13/19
pedrohoff said:

Hello, my account was banned on the 14th of feb with time to return on the 14th of feb, but it didn't come back and today after the deadline it remains banned with a new term. I have already opened a support ticket, I have tried several contacts. I've never used any type of hack or exploit, I don't have multiple accounts. I am losing all my battle pass progress, energy, event, and more. I am now afraid of losing the money I invested in my account. The most difficult thing is not to receive an answer and just see the game being updated and updated.

PM me your in game id and a link to this post.