All Categories

Channel 3 players mis-using chat bans

Search
Feb 5, 2020, 08:0302/05/20
09/16/19

Hello,

My girlfriend and I have been playing raid for a couple of months now. We both spend money on the game and play everyday. About a month and a half ago I was chat banned for leaving a simple message on a couple of channels looking for new players to come join my clan. Today my girlfriend was recruiting for our clan using a message that read "hey. Is anyone looking for an active clan? We have brutal Clan boss unlocked." As soon as she went to channel three she was attacked by rude comments from members of that chat. She had people telling her that her username was gay. And telling her to f*** off. She didnt respond to them and just continued playing the game. She then noticed when she got on chat that she was chat banned until the 20th. She also noticed that there was someone else who went into the chat with another standard message asking people if they wanted to join their clan. They were greeted with similar hateful messages and the chat members even jokingly said how they were going to get the 2nd recruiter chat banned. The members that were sending these messages were "CASSAT " and "HaKu." I strongly feel that Plarium should monitor this channel and these players to discontinue the misuse of chat banning. I also sincerely hope that our accounts aren't flagged because of these incidents. Thank you so much for your time. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. 

Ps. My girlfriends gamertag is SavageCatTabby and mine is gøre

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 5, 2020, 11:3502/05/20
02/15/19

brianandreidog said:

Hello,

My girlfriend and I have been playing raid for a couple of months now. We both spend money on the game and play everyday. About a month and a half ago I was chat banned for leaving a simple message on a couple of channels looking for new players to come join my clan. Today my girlfriend was recruiting for our clan using a message that read "hey. Is anyone looking for an active clan? We have brutal Clan boss unlocked." As soon as she went to channel three she was attacked by rude comments from members of that chat. She had people telling her that her username was gay. And telling her to f*** off. She didnt respond to them and just continued playing the game. She then noticed when she got on chat that she was chat banned until the 20th. She also noticed that there was someone else who went into the chat with another standard message asking people if they wanted to join their clan. They were greeted with similar hateful messages and the chat members even jokingly said how they were going to get the 2nd recruiter chat banned. The members that were sending these messages were "CASSAT " and "HaKu." I strongly feel that Plarium should monitor this channel and these players to discontinue the misuse of chat banning. I also sincerely hope that our accounts aren't flagged because of these incidents. Thank you so much for your time. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. 

Hi

Could you send some screenshot from this?
Feb 5, 2020, 21:0502/05/20
09/16/19
I'm pretty new to the Forum section of the game. Is there a way to put the pictures up on here or should I email them somewhere?
Feb 5, 2020, 22:2602/05/20
05/13/19
brianandreidog said:

I'm pretty new to the Forum section of the game. Is there a way to put the pictures up on here or should I email them somewhere?
You should be able to post the link to the photo to this post.
Feb 6, 2020, 04:1502/06/20
09/16/19

Unfortunately we did not get a chance to get a screenshot of them doing this to my girlfriends account because we weren't aware at the time that it was going to result in them getting her chat ban. However, we were able to get a screenshot of them getting another unfortunate player chat banned. Here is the link https://postimg.cc/gallery/2mtiy97b0/

Sezzy said:

brianandreidog said:

Hello,

Hi

Could you send some screenshot from this?

Feb 6, 2020, 04:1602/06/20
09/16/19

Unfortunately we did not get a chance to get a screenshot of them doing this to my girlfriends account because we weren't aware at the time that it was going to result in them getting her chat ban. However, we were able to get a screenshot of them getting another unfortunate player chat banned. Here is the link https://postimg.cc/gallery/2mtiy97b0/

noloses149 said:

brianandreidog said:

You should be able to post the link to the photo to this post.