All Categories

Ban for Multiple Accounts

Search
Feb 1, 2020, 15:0002/01/20
02/13/19

I was recently banned from accessing my accounts reasons being I have multiple accounts. I have been playing with 3 accounts for more than a year, why only now when I have already spent thousands of dollars on each of them then you banned me? 

The reason I played 3 accounts is simply because I am bored with playing the same account when there isn't much upgrades or events to do. Did I violate any code of conducts that you have to ban all my access without a single warning? I spent at least 10 hours a day playing this game, put aside the money I have invested, and now it's gone just because I played 3 accounts? I didn't even have a single record of chargeback or account farming. This is ridiculous and so disappointing.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 2, 2020, 13:0302/02/20
02/15/19

Fox said:

I was recently banned from accessing my accounts reasons being I have multiple accounts. I have been playing with 3 accounts for more than a year, why only now when I have already spent thousands of dollars on each of them then you banned me? 

The reason I played 3 accounts is simply because I am bored with playing the same account when there isn't much upgrades or events to do. Did I violate any code of conducts that you have to ban all my access without a single warning? I spent at least 10 hours a day playing this game, put aside the money I have invested, and now it's gone just because I played 3 accounts? I didn't even have a single record of chargeback or account farming. This is ridiculous and so disappointing.

Hi

Pls open a ticket to our support or use this email raid.support@plarium.com. 
Feb 2, 2020, 17:3002/02/20
02/13/19
I have raised a ticket but received no reply after so many days. 
Feb 3, 2020, 05:1702/03/20
02/15/19

Hi

Try to use this email raid.support@plarium.com
Feb 3, 2020, 15:4802/03/20
02/13/19
I did but again no reply from support. This company is seriously lacking in customer support, how can an issue takes so long to reply?
Feb 8, 2020, 10:1802/08/20
02/13/19
and still no reply until now. amazing customer support. 
Feb 14, 2020, 14:4202/14/20
10/08/19

The reason you were banned is likely that you were using the same payment source to pay for multiple accounts or you were using the same devices or multiple devices to share the accounts.  Plarium cannot distinguish between legitimate multi account use from shared accounts with multiple users.

In order to fix this issue on your end, you would need to first, dedicate one payment method per account and not mix them up. Additionally, you would need to dedicate a single device to play on for each account.  In this way, you would not be flagging the AI programs that check for cheating and automatically banning you for what most people would think is perfectly legitimate play.

In addition to these, make absolutely certain you are never charging back your account.  Abuse of the payment methods to get your money back is a gross violation of the google play policy, and they will most certainly ban you on all accounts traced to you.  This is very legal and google must allow it, as YOU would be the one violating the end user liscense agreement.
Feb 23, 2020, 07:1202/23/20
02/13/19
@Skiem thanks for answering my question, you are far better than the support Plarium is providing. You are right it could be because i am using the same device and same payment mode for all the 3 accounts i am playing but what puzzled me is how can they serve a long ban for violating a simple thing like this. I believe those who did chargeback are far more serious than this but apparently their ban term is so much shorter than me. 
Feb 28, 2020, 11:4002/28/20
02/27/20
Fox said:

I did but again no reply from support. This company is seriously lacking in customer support, how can an issue takes so long to reply?
I agree they definitely need to step up support I have tried multiple ways to contact support and when they finally replied a day later it was only to tell me to allow them ample time to respond