All Categories

Banned

Banned

Search
Jan 20, 2020, 01:4901/20/20
02/16/19
2

Banned

Bonjour j'ai été bannis pour avoir demandé un remboursement. Bon je saurais la prochaine fois, je comprends leur point de vus. M'a question est combien de temps suis je bannis ?

Vais je perdre ma progression ?

Je lis que je suis bannis jusqu'au 27/01/2020 est ce bien cela ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I was banned for requesting a refund. Well I would know next time, I understand their point of view. Asked me is how long am I banned?


 Will I lose my progress?


 I read that I am banned until 01/27/2020 is that it?

Views
767
Comments
9
Comments
Jan 20, 2020, 18:5701/20/20
05/13/19
1009
Sacha THULL said:

Bonjour j'ai été bannis pour avoir demandé un remboursement. Bon je saurais la prochaine fois, je comprends leur point de vus. M'a question est combien de temps suis je bannis ?

Vais je perdre ma progression ?

Je lis que je suis bannis jusqu'au 27/01/2020 est ce bien cela ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I was banned for requesting a refund. Well I would know next time, I understand their point of view. Asked me is how long am I banned?


 Will I lose my progress?


 I read that I am banned until 01/27/2020 is that it?

I believe so.
Feb 10, 2020, 11:4702/10/20
02/16/19
2
De retour après deban effectivement c'était bien la date de fin de ban. J'ajoute que je 'ai pas perdus ma progression, si jamais sa peux aider d'autres joueurs.
Feb 10, 2020, 15:0802/10/20
05/13/19
1009

Sacha THULL said:


De retour après deban effectivement c'était bien la date de fin de ban. J'ajoute que je 'ai pas perdus ma progression, si jamais sa peux aider d'autres joueurs.

Malheureusement non

Feb 10, 2020, 21:1702/10/20
12/03/19
1
So I was banned in the discord by Kiwi, a moderator, for no reason. I was acting within the rules of the server and he banned me without reason. I then created a new account and just said hi to the general chat and was banned by Kiwi again, for genuinely say hi. My discord name is Val#3851           I'd like to be unbanned.
Feb 12, 2020, 16:4502/12/20
02/16/19
2

Bah si la la preuve 😂

noloses149 said:



Sacha THULL said:


De retour après deban effectivement c'était bien la date de fin de ban. J'ajoute que je 'ai pas perdus ma progression, si jamais sa peux aider d'autres joueurs.

Malheureusement non


Aug 22, 2020, 14:2108/22/20
08/09/20
1

Bonjour en me connectant ce matin je vois " Tu as été exclu" Raison : Abus du système de remboursement alors que je n'ai jamais demandé de remboursement. 


Je ne vois pas de duré d'exclusion je ne sais pas quoi faire pour pouvoir me reconnecter sur mon compte .. 


Merci pour l'aide. 


Hello by logging in this morning I see "You have been excluded" Reason: Abuse of the reimbursement system even though I have never requested reimbursement.

I don't see an exclusion period, I don't know what to do to be able to reconnect to my account ..

Thanks for the help.

Aug 26, 2020, 10:1108/26/20
03/24/20
1
Bonjour je suis exclus pour abus de remboursement cela veut dire que c’est définitif ou y a t’il un temps d’exclusion ?
Aug 28, 2020, 16:5008/28/20
08/23/20
1
Banned for a week for typing 'raid raid raid raid' what's the deal with that?
Oct 20, 2020, 21:4110/20/20
Oct 20, 2020, 21:46(edited)
02/18/20
1

hi. when I created my account, I specified a non-existent email address.

when I clicked confirm email, it didn't exist yet.

after creating the mail, you still couldn't confirm it.

I turned to support, but I was banned!!! How can this be!?

Return my Valka, PLEASE!!


please help me!!

what should I do!?