All Categories

Anyone can help me?

Anyone can help me?

Search
Jan 14, 2020, 00:3801/14/20
09/23/19

Anyone can help me?

I'm someone who helps new players every day on Turkish channels.. I've been playing this game for 4 months and I'm paying for my own budget. I've been playing this game for 4 months and I'm paying for my own budget. this player provokes and insults me by opening a new account every day When I respond to this, the officer does not know Turkish because he manages to make me look bad.

Although it is prohibited in channels, unauthorized advertising and account selling those who swear who act as they wish, I get a 2-year speech sentence
I did not return to the mail I created and I'm ignoring the discord server please help me

5 or 6 days ago I was sentenced to write a quick speech

When I asked the discord server for help to correct this situation, I learned that the penalty was given to me manually.

speech channels do not fight and swear

I do not know the reason for a reason I get a ban on speaking for 2 years

I have a 59-level account and got a 2-year penalty, is this normal?

um22287001 | 21916526

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 14, 2020, 02:0901/14/20
05/13/19
lastspear1 said:

I'm someone who helps new players every day on Turkish channels.. I've been playing this game for 4 months and I'm paying for my own budget. I've been playing this game for 4 months and I'm paying for my own budget. this player provokes and insults me by opening a new account every day When I respond to this, the officer does not know Turkish because he manages to make me look bad.

Although it is prohibited in channels, unauthorized advertising and account selling those who swear who act as they wish, I get a 2-year speech sentence
I did not return to the mail I created and I'm ignoring the discord server please help me

5 or 6 days ago I was sentenced to write a quick speech

When I asked the discord server for help to correct this situation, I learned that the penalty was given to me manually.

speech channels do not fight and swear

I do not know the reason for a reason I get a ban on speaking for 2 years

I have a 59-level account and got a 2-year penalty, is this normal?

um22287001 | 21916526

Hello, i will respond to your pm once i hear back from them.
Jan 14, 2020, 02:1401/14/20
09/23/19
ty so much mate ill wait