All Categories

Unable to post in chat AND Wtf chat ban?

Search
Dec 29, 2019, 02:2312/29/19
10/04/19

UPDATE: I am no longer banned but I still can't send messages in clan chat.. I can only send messages in global chat.. wtf is going on here and why is this continueing to happen to people for an entire month..

Yesterday when I posted a typed message into clan chat I received a pop-up stating that I'd received a chat ban from Plarium. No reason stated, just that I'd "violated Terms of Service" and was blocked from using chat until the 31st of December.. I reviewed the ToS and struggled to find ANYTHING that covered chat-related rules, aside from points regarding the solicitation of sex and promotion of sexual/promiscuous material, of which I absolutely have not taken part in.

I don't use global chat and I have a respectful relationship with my clan-mates. They didn't file any report on me so I'm left to assume this is an automated function of some kind.

I made a support ticket yesterday with no reply, and today I still can't use chat BUT now it doesn't give me the pop-up saying I'm chat-banned.. Am I to assume support may have rectified the ban and my account is now glitched and unable to post to chat?

I'm certain the ban is a mistake in an automated service which has run-amuck. Otherwise, can you please share the gross misconduct on my part that has resulted in restriction of my ability to socialize in a game which has a large swathe of it's content predicated on social interaction and communication? 

I appreciate any assistance with this matter from anyone. My clan is trying to coordinate our keys to finally drop the hard cb today and I'd revel in the ability to communicate with them.

My Plarium ID is: 

um23387565 | 22991751

Views
Comments