All Categories

Spam protection system useless

Search
Dec 18, 2019, 21:5812/18/19
08/26/19

Lately everybody is getting chat ban when talking to much or too fast. My clan as been decimated for being too lively. The system is supposed to do that to protect from flood or spams, except there are not a lot of clan that accept spam bots inside... 

I am aware there is next to no chance of being heard here, that someone knows better and no mistake was ever made... I am just pointing at a simple fact: players are not allowed to interact anymore and it is a cruel reality. 

Now I will point at actual mistakes from the concept of that anti-spam. 

Spambots usually connect, throw one or two lines, disconnect, change ID and ip address, redo allover. 

How is limiting the speed of the chat useful in anyway against this? Why monitor Clan chan too if the Clan Leader himself can kick someone out of the Clan? 

I hope this anti spam gets put down and that support actually start thinking of an efficient one. Right now, because of the fusion, game plays on auto for everyone to meet the events requirements. There is litterally nothing else to do but chat in the clan. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 18, 2019, 22:2712/18/19
05/13/19
Nico Traveler said:

Lately everybody is getting chat ban when talking to much or too fast. My clan as been decimated for being too lively. The system is supposed to do that to protect from flood or spams, except there are not a lot of clan that accept spam bots inside... 

I am aware there is next to no chance of being heard here, that someone knows better and no mistake was ever made... I am just pointing at a simple fact: players are not allowed to interact anymore and it is a cruel reality. 

Now I will point at actual mistakes from the concept of that anti-spam. 

Spambots usually connect, throw one or two lines, disconnect, change ID and ip address, redo allover. 

How is limiting the speed of the chat useful in anyway against this? Why monitor Clan chan too if the Clan Leader himself can kick someone out of the Clan? 

I hope this anti spam gets put down and that support actually start thinking of an efficient one. Right now, because of the fusion, game plays on auto for everyone to meet the events requirements. There is litterally nothing else to do but chat in the clan. 

Hello, i have forwarded your message.