All Categories

(Possible Scammer), Toxic and Racist

Search
Nov 26, 2019, 20:5011/26/19
11/26/19

Hello c: so... I was playing and i look the chat for a moment and someone was calling for help in a boss fight i think, and i think he gonna give a reward to anyone want to help. So one guy says "ok im sending invite" and some time latter the guy was calling help he says: "Get Scam kid" and then he was saying N words and racist things and saying he never loss his account for doing that bad things. I got pics from him and the conversation.

The username in RAID: Shadow legends is: CallM3bj.

I like so much this game and i don't wanna toxic people or racist or maybe hackers in a good game like this.

Thank you for you attention and sorry if i have a bad english, im learning.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 27, 2019, 05:3111/27/19
02/15/19

Stealth1911 said:

Hello c: so... I was playing and i look the chat for a moment and someone was calling for help in a boss fight i think, and i think he gonna give a reward to anyone want to help. So one guy says "ok im sending invite" and some time latter the guy was calling help he says: "Get Scam kid" and then he was saying N words and racist things and saying he never loss his account for doing that bad things. I got pics from him and the conversation.

The username in RAID: Shadow legends is: CallM3bj.

I like so much this game and i don't wanna toxic people or racist or maybe hackers in a good game like this.

Thank you for you attention and sorry if i have a bad english, im learning.

Hi

Could you make a screenshot from this ?

Thank you