All Categories

Account Ban For Refund

Account Ban For Refund

Search
Nov 18, 2019, 13:0011/18/19
11/18/19

Account Ban For Refund

I've been banned for more then two week for "too many refunds". Without understanding on why the multiple refund was requested. These purchases were made by my son without me being aware of it. Therefore it was a purchases without my permission. His just a kid who made a mistake. I've spent a considerable amount of money on this game in just a months time. In addition, if you look at my purchases it was made from IOS and if you guys look into these refunds purchases they were made from paypal/desktop. I hope this explanation helps . I was going to fuse Brakus the Shifter as I was getting ready for all the components. I've spent money to pull the champions required to fuse him. And now I'm banned for 2 weeks and I wont be able to. On top of missing out on current events I was going for and my raid pass. This is a very unpleasant experience from a customer and has supported your game with a lot of money. This needs to be rectified now and compensation for what I'm missing out on needs to be recouped.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 18, 2019, 16:0711/18/19
05/13/19
REALZEN said:

I've been banned for more then two week for "too many refunds". Without understanding on why the multiple refund was requested. These purchases were made by my son without me being aware of it. Therefore it was a purchases without my permission. His just a kid who made a mistake. I've spent a considerable amount of money on this game in just a months time. In addition, if you look at my purchases it was made from IOS and if you guys look into these refunds purchases they were made from paypal/desktop. I hope this explanation helps . I was going to fuse Brakus the Shifter as I was getting ready for all the components. I've spent money to pull the champions required to fuse him. And now I'm banned for 2 weeks and I wont be able to. On top of missing out on current events I was going for and my raid pass. This is a very unpleasant experience from a customer and has supported your game with a lot of money. This needs to be rectified now and compensation for what I'm missing out on needs to be recouped.

Hello, Please provide your in game id and this link, i will forward the information and see what i can find out.
Aug 6, 2020, 08:5808/06/20
Aug 6, 2020, 09:39(edited)
05/22/20

Hello Noloses,

I have exactly the same issue as Realzen. Can you please help me on this ? Here is the ID of my support ticket: 2164196

Thanks a lot !

Apohz

Edit: the support replied to me. "I am sorry, but I cannot lift a ban, that was placed on your account till the 13th of August. "

Thanks anyway :)

Feb 20, 2022, 21:2802/20/22
Feb 20, 2022, 21:29(edited)
01/31/20

Exact same issue as Realzen. Please get to the bottom of the situation and I have been banned for refund abuse that I did last night. I received a pop up on my phone for a sacred Shard for $19.99 and I chose not to purchase it as I was considering it. I decided to stop playing for a bit and decide and then reopened the game and decided okay I'm going to purchase it. I click click click without thinking because why would there be two brand new promotions that popped but to my surprise there was a $100 sacred Shard deal. I unfortunately could not instantly get a refund on that purchase as Google Play takes time for it to process so I ask for a refund that I made a week prior. I'm asking you to unbanned my account as I have over 3 years playing this game. I have thousands of dollars put into this game over the years. I don't want to miss out on the current Fusion which I have all of the epics and I'm training them up as well as my login bonuses. This should not be my fault as you keep popping up message after message after message trying to trick your customers to purchase things . Please help me

Feb 21, 2022, 00:0302/21/22
01/04/20
shanesmira

Exact same issue as Realzen. Please get to the bottom of the situation and I have been banned for refund abuse that I did last night. I received a pop up on my phone for a sacred Shard for $19.99 and I chose not to purchase it as I was considering it. I decided to stop playing for a bit and decide and then reopened the game and decided okay I'm going to purchase it. I click click click without thinking because why would there be two brand new promotions that popped but to my surprise there was a $100 sacred Shard deal. I unfortunately could not instantly get a refund on that purchase as Google Play takes time for it to process so I ask for a refund that I made a week prior. I'm asking you to unbanned my account as I have over 3 years playing this game. I have thousands of dollars put into this game over the years. I don't want to miss out on the current Fusion which I have all of the epics and I'm training them up as well as my login bonuses. This should not be my fault as you keep popping up message after message after message trying to trick your customers to purchase things . Please help me