All Categories

Banned for Refund?

Banned for Refund?

Search
Nov 5, 2019, 18:4711/05/19
11/05/19

Banned for Refund?

I've been banned a week for "too many refunds". I never initiated a refund. I've spent a considerable amount of money on this game in just a months time. I was going to gues Harvest Jack as I had all the components. I've spent money to pull the champions required to fuse him. And now I'm banned a week and I wont be able to. On top of missing out on current events I was going for and my raid pass. This is a very unpleasant experience from a customer and has supported your game with a lot of money. I am very upset and started a ticket without any response. This needs to be rectified now and compensation for what I'm missing out on needs to be recouped.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2019, 10:0511/06/19
Nov 6, 2019, 10:06(edited)
02/15/19

Chidos7 said:

I've been banned a week for "too many refunds". I never initiated a refund. I've spent a considerable amount of money on this game in just a months time. I was going to gues Harvest Jack as I had all the components. I've spent money to pull the champions required to fuse him. And now I'm banned a week and I wont be able to. On top of missing out on current events I was going for and my raid pass. This is a very unpleasant experience from a customer and has supported your game with a lot of money. I am very upset and started a ticket without any response. This needs to be rectified now and compensation for what I'm missing out on needs to be recouped.

Hi

Could you send us some details? I mean your in game id than pm me with your forum post link.

Thanks you

Nov 6, 2019, 12:3811/06/19
11/05/19
PM sent
Nov 23, 2019, 21:2111/23/19
I've been banned for the same issue and I never initiated a refund request ever. Ive spent a considerable amount of money and I continue to regularly. I'm going to miss the brskus fusion now as I was grinding for the fusion and surprise, I'm banned. Non sense really. My user name is Bigtrelly in game. Plz help. I just want to play the game I pay to play...