All Categories

OliFTH harassing players and bot summoners wars all day long

Search
Oct 20, 2019, 09:5510/20/19
09/16/19

The player oliFTH has been harassing players on channels 1 thru 6 everyday he did it today for over 12 hours.devs please get rid of this guy he is causing problems non stop on all the fun channels to chat on for months.im haveing trouble recruiting new players for my clan because he offers free stuff to players that quit raid and move to summoners war.please he hates this game and is causing good players to get banned.almost all the bullshit in chat is because of him.devs are you all really gona do nothing?he pushes people too far it's not ok.i thought bots for selling stuff wasnt allowed?please help
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 22, 2019, 09:2910/22/19
02/15/19

brianandreidog said:

The player oliFTH has been harassing players on channels 1 thru 6 everyday he did it today for over 12 hours.devs please get rid of this guy he is causing problems non stop on all the fun channels to chat on for months.im haveing trouble recruiting new players for my clan because he offers free stuff to players that quit raid and move to summoners war.please he hates this game and is causing good players to get banned.almost all the bullshit in chat is because of him.devs are you all really gona do nothing?he pushes people too far it's not ok.i thought bots for selling stuff wasnt allowed?please help

Hi

Could you send some screenshot from this?

Thanks