All Categories

Chat Room Ban?

Chat Room Ban?

Search
Comments
Dec 19, 2019, 04:3712/19/19
17
I am the leader of a top 100 clan and was banned for no comprehensible reason for chatting in clan , welcoming and conversing with and advising my members . What kind of bullshit is this ? Global chat is flooded with spam bots selling accounts , trolls insulting each other and spewing racist and phobic comments , a blatant violation of your terms of service and yet you choose to ban people from chatting in our own private room . You need to seriously fix whatever new " flags " you have put on your auto-banning-bot and be more concerned with the blatant violators in global chat than with normal clan conversations !!!
Dec 19, 2019, 15:4712/19/19
02/15/19
2726
WallyGator said:

I am the leader of a top 100 clan and was banned for no comprehensible reason for chatting in clan , welcoming and conversing with and advising my members . What kind of bullshit is this ? Global chat is flooded with spam bots selling accounts , trolls insulting each other and spewing racist and phobic comments , a blatant violation of your terms of service and yet you choose to ban people from chatting in our own private room . You need to seriously fix whatever new " flags " you have put on your auto-banning-bot and be more concerned with the blatant violators in global chat than with normal clan conversations !!!
Pls pm me your in game id. 
Dec 19, 2019, 16:0012/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 16:01(edited)
05/24/19
4
How long does it take to get unbanned? I posted about 24 hours ago. I also sent a DM through this board with relevant information.
Dec 19, 2019, 23:0712/19/19
05/24/19
4
Getting close. Something is happening. No more banned pop-up. But no text coming up in chat. At least something is happening.
Dec 20, 2019, 09:4112/20/19
11/20/19
3

this is awesome.

i last used the chat about 10 hours ago, then i log back into the game to fight a new clan boss (though it wasn't started, still needed a few minutes)

My clan leader asks the clan if someone can attack it to kill it, i try to answer and BAM banned: Terms of use violation...


this thread started 12th July and still isn't fixed ?

how hard can it be to turn off an automated ban-bot ?

Dec 20, 2019, 13:0412/20/19
11/20/19
3

got this email:


Hi!


We have an automated system that detects spammers and uses machine learning to do so.

The false positives are possible and most likely, you got banned in chat for sending multiple messages of mentioning something that bots use in their messages.

I have removed the ban from your account and you should now be able to send messages again.

Additionally, we added your case to the exceptions so that other players won't be affected.


I apologize for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for helping us to improve the game!


-------------------------------


it sounds all nice and well except the fact that i still have 1 day ban, but instead of it being Terms of use violation, now it is Insulting Messages...

Am i just that awesome that even before i write my "first" message, after the wrongly placed ban has been lifted, that i need to be banned yet again ?


for the matter of insulting... hmm, i actually feel insulted for getting that ban, seeing i was being insulted by another clan member, who left the clan, and i then started stating facts towards that member (this happened about 3 weeks ago)

Dec 22, 2019, 11:4812/22/19
12/22/19
2

The same happened to me now. For no reason at all i got banned from chat, while talking to my clan about the events.


Pls fix this!



Dec 22, 2019, 15:1912/22/19
05/13/19
1009
Drea said:

The same happened to me now. For no reason at all i got banned from chat, while talking to my clan about the events.


Pls fix this!



Hello, PM me your in game id and a link to this post and i will check on it for you.
Dec 23, 2019, 09:4712/23/19
Dec 23, 2019, 10:04(edited)
04/09/19
6
The same thing happened to me yesterday. I think the training of the Machine learning is not very well, i wrote multiple lines of text (fast writing using the keyboard of a PC). In the middle of the conversation (in german with clanmate about tactics for spiders den), banned without warning or options.
Dec 23, 2019, 14:5912/23/19
05/13/19
1009
ablubanar said:

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I think the training of the Machine learning is not very well, i wrote multiple lines of text (fast writing using the keyboard of a PC). In the middle of the conversation (in german with clanmate about tactics for spiders den), banned without warning or options.
Hello, PM me your in game id and a link to this post and i will check on it for you.
Dec 23, 2019, 20:2712/23/19
Dec 24, 2019, 22:19(edited)
04/09/19
6

Thank you Noloses149, just sent you the info.


Update Dec 24


seems i am unbanned, but can't post to the Clan channel, seems only global works, anybody has an idea?
Dec 28, 2019, 16:3112/28/19
Dec 28, 2019, 16:35(edited)
12/24/19
2

I had a chat. It's the spam I didn't do on purpose. My chat ban expired, but it still hasn't opened. please help me.

Dec 29, 2019, 10:5412/29/19
10/05/19
1
Dec 30, 2019, 20:1812/30/19
06/24/19
1
Same here, banned for just chatting in clan chat. No warning or anything.
Dec 30, 2019, 22:0112/30/19
05/13/19
1009
ianwooldridge1972 said:

Same here, banned for just chatting in clan chat. No warning or anything.
Hello, PM me your in game id and a link to this post and i will see what can be done.
Jan 1, 2020, 19:2501/01/20
11/13/19
1
3 days left to serve on a chat ban for being to active? How silly is it that a company that makes money selling imaginary products can't afford a to make there product function properly. I would guess that they have been aware but chose not to edit there chat bot as the consumer backlash has not affected there profits significantly. 
Jan 3, 2020, 11:5501/03/20
05/24/19
1
I was banned for simply inviting someone to my clan. But I did see a message from a player named Huykukonan that said,"fk these noobs, I'll ban them". Then stated he could ban players yet could not get banned himself. I tried to get a screen shot but was not fast enough.
Jan 3, 2020, 12:1101/03/20
02/15/19
2726
thurge said:

I was banned for simply inviting someone to my clan. But I did see a message from a player named Huykukonan that said,"fk these noobs, I'll ban them". Then stated he could ban players yet could not get banned himself. I tried to get a screen shot but was not fast enough.
hi pls pm me your in game id .
Jan 4, 2020, 15:0201/04/20
Jan 4, 2020, 15:07(edited)
02/17/19
1

Hallo

Mein in Game Chat wurde heute gebannt und nun kann ich nichts mehr schreiben. 

Habe niemanden beleidigt und das könnt ihr gerne jeden in meinem Clan fragen. 

Das muss sich um einen Fehler handeln und kann nur eine automatische Funktion sein die gegen bots oder sonstiges beschützen soll. 

Trotzdem versteh ich nicht wieso es mich gesperrt hat und auch ohne jede Warnung. 

um434012 | 427045 in Game ID

Jan 4, 2020, 18:4801/04/20
05/13/19
1009
I have reported the issue.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.