All Categories

Account banned pls help

Account banned pls help

Search
Jun 17, 2019, 20:5106/17/19
03/24/19

Account banned pls help

Hi my account has been banned because i did a charge back for a pack that i did not want, first the pack came up as $99 giving you 30 void shards, i logged out to transfer fund to my bank log back in and i purchased the pack, when i come to find out , the pack i purchased was for $69 with only 10 void chards and the other pack was gone, now my account has been banned, i honestly dint care about the charge back in willing to pay the money back to get my account back , is there anyway to pay and get my account unbanned?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 30, 2019, 05:3407/30/19
07/24/19

Reporting this sort of  action to your main store provider (apple or google) should be your first course of action. 

Developers that ban accounts for refunds are potentially in violation of their ToS with the host. (I say potentially, because there could be a good reason for this)

However, you should neither have to pay to have your account reinstated, nor be penalized for mistakes. 

Plarium have an obligation to their customers which they are falling behind on, as their "Support" is nothing more than auto replies that are never responded to, leading their paying customers to simply not want to use their "support" channels and go elsewhere. 

I would like to see a moderator or Plarium Employee acknowledge posts like this to show that at the very least, Plarium is taking their support cases more seriously than they appear to be. 

Sep 21, 2019, 01:2409/21/19
08/19/19
They never will, they are riding thr cash flow until the game dies with no support. Wish i read reddit and forums before playing, was banned for same Bs reason. Never had a game do it before. This is a glorified slot digital machine.