All Categories

In game support

In game support

Search
May 22, 2019, 09:1505/22/19
05/12/19

In game support

Is that in game suppport not working at all? you guys never reply at in game support. Shame on you, leeching money from players but dont care about customer at all... Thats not how business work man

Views
Comments
Comments
May 23, 2019, 05:1605/23/19
02/15/19

setyowib10 said:

Is that in game suppport not working at all? you guys never reply at in game support. Shame on you, leeching money from players but dont care about customer at all... Thats not how business work man

Hi

The in game support is workn are workn. They have a little but they are workn.When you opened ticket or what is your in game issue?

Jul 30, 2019, 05:4507/30/19
07/24/19

Sezzy said:

setyowib10 said:

Hi

The in game support is workn are workn. They have a little but they are workn.When you opened ticket or what is your in game issue?

Sezzy, I have MORE THAN 20 support tickets on my account (which I have spent over 2k USD on) and I have only ever received one reply. One.

Granted, many of those tickets are bot and bug reports that do not require them... HOWEVER:

If you expect your players to believe you when you say that in-game support is "working" and not just auto-replies that ignore the report, then please provide the evidence...... by actually SOLVING the issues that we take the time to report.

Furthermore: When your game costs players money. Literal money. I.E: Spending Gems that have been purchased with $$$ and a game bug (such as clan boss keys disappearing, shard packs not appearing, etc) takes those gems for no return.... You have a moral AND LEGAL obligation to ensure that those gems (that money) is returned to the player in a timely and prompt fashion. 
What happens instead is you close those tickets without bothering to reply. 
Just to be perfectly clear:
When you take someone's money and do not give them a product in return, then blatantly ignore their request to have their purchase corrected: That isn't customer service, it is theft. 

Feb 7, 2020, 19:1702/07/20
06/23/19
I would like to know why my daily free energy and my refills went from 130 to 121.