All Categories

Arena Cheater - Immortal Elhain

Search
Apr 23, 2019, 15:2304/23/19
03/15/19

I didn't even know it was possible, to be honest. But apparently it is.

Just randomly I fought someone named Ap0KaLi and tried to take out their Elhain because Elhain does a ton of damage. To my chagrin, I failed. I thought it was a fluke the first time Elhain dropped to a sliver of health, but then she tanked a hit at that sliver without taking any visible damage.

I'm fairly certain this is a hack as opposed to an in-game effect. Elhain had healed from lifesteal, so it's no set bonus, and the user is level 39 so I'd like to believe it's not some sort of mastery I'm not privy to. Even then, I don't believe any mastery lets you survive fatal blows more than once on separate turns. No Unkillable buff was in play - the rest of the team was Spirithost, Sinesha, and Doompriest, who can't cast that.

If naming the cheater here violates some policy, I apologize. Tell me where I should send this complaint to in that case. I hope you'll ban accordingly - these kinds of cheats make the already-tedious arena blatantly unfair, as there's no way to tell they're cheating until it's too late.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 4, 2019, 21:5605/04/19
04/04/18

I had the same thing happen with another player, "panic". Their Gorgorab would not die. The difference is that they did have someone capable of casting the unkillable buff on their team (maneater) but hear me out.

- everyone was killed except Gorgorab

- there was no unkillable buff on Gorgorab (checked by using i for info)

- Gorgorab's health was reduced to a sliver

- twice Gorgorab resurrected the team and my Abbess killed the others instantly (or before they got a chance to do anything)

- Gorgorab wouldn't die

Thinking I was just unlucky I tried again, and almost exactly the same thing played out. The last hit I placed on Gorgorab, who only had a sliver of health left, was over 42k, but Gorgorab would not die.

May 2, 2020, 17:2805/02/20
03/08/20
I have been experiencing issues as well in the arena.  Getting one shot killed by groups with 20k to 30k less combat power.  I understand the occasional critical hit and damage. I also appreciate a good fight down to everybody has one person standing and a good shot takes it.  This is frustrating and they haven't even responded other than auto to my bug reports.  It also seems strange when I'm consistently beating people with similar combat powers and then losing to ones that have 20 or 30,000 less.  Definitely a bug in their combat reporting system for the arena.  Then I'm stuck on and arena mission and can't move past and just not fight in the arena.  They should remove the missions and adjust the challenges until they fix the arena so we don't have to fight..
May 21, 2020, 23:2705/21/20
08/05/15
Same issue with someone who was using rotos and arbiter. Killed the arbiter before they had a turn with my cruetraxa and then hit rotos down to a slight amount of remaining health. Then hit the rotos with my roshcard who hit for 22k rotos remained on one health. Hit him with duchess for 12k still on one health. Cruetraxa again hits him this time for 126k still one one health. He had no buffs so I'm pretty sure this guy is cheating. His account name is Makefile which does sound dodgy tbh
Jun 4, 2020, 23:1306/04/20
Jun 4, 2020, 23:14(edited)
01/17/19

Hey guys, 

Just a quick reminder, if you feel that you have an issue to report, pls, make a video of the suppossed bag and provide full details on the location, teams and your in-game ID.