All Categories

Asking for help here because I am a desperate.

Search
Dec 30, 2021, 18:5412/30/21
03/22/20

Dear Plarium/Support,

I would like to express here my deepest surprise and disgust with the way you treat your long-standing and paying customer. I created a ticket to Plarium Support this morning because I can't log in to my RSL account. And what was my surprise when I was told that my "request" had been denied. Without any further explanation.

I do not understand such an approach. What a "request". This should be pure purpose of support to help people. Paying people btw. The rest of the day I try to find out why the support doesn't want to help me, but I only get generated answers without any information. That is why I am turning here to ask for help.

I have been creating guides for my clan teammates for months, some of them are even on youtube. I have been active member of RSL comunity on BGE and RSL official discord. I have spend over 20k evergy during christmas event to get Tatura and I was at last boss in DT  Hard. Both had to be finished today or tomorow latest. I was expecting fast and banal help from Plarium Support instead I get automated generated responces and probably ONE living person with IQ of potato.

I'm starting to worry that before someone from support finally helps me, it will be after the Tatura event and after the current DT. In that case, I would demand adequate compensation from Plarium.

Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 30, 2021, 20:3912/30/21
01/23/20

Hello I'm same situation I miss only one champ. A lot of resources invested. Raid please help us 🙏🙏 could be a christmas miracle 

i

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 31, 2021, 09:0612/31/21
02/24/19

What login error are you having? Do you have a support ticket number?

Dec 31, 2021, 11:3212/31/21
03/22/20
harleQuinn

What login error are you having? Do you have a support ticket number?

Jan 2, 2022, 14:3001/02/22
03/22/20

It's been three days and Plarium not only didn't help me, but closed my ticket without giving a reason. I completely don't understand such an approach, but when I look at Plarium support reviews, I'm beginning to understand why it's so low.

Jan 3, 2022, 17:4501/03/22
03/22/20

ZERO help from Plarium Support after another day of waiting. This is absolutely terrible support for paying customers. 

There is virtually no support at all !!!

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 7, 2022, 04:1901/07/22
02/24/19
Atsuki

ZERO help from Plarium Support after another day of waiting. This is absolutely terrible support for paying customers. 

There is virtually no support at all !!!

They closed the ticket? I am suprised by that. Although I am just a moderator, I'd like to try and help you straighten this out.

What is the error when you attempt to login to your account? This isn't a Devil's Market issue or some such is it?