All Categories

raid ruined my account

raid ruined my account

Search
Oct 18, 2021, 16:0710/18/21
09/05/20

raid ruined my account

i can't make future purchaes "suspicious activity."

when was what i spent on raid: shadow legend (any of paypal or plariums business) "?"

furthermore, i invested $ into this game for years. for you to ban me from making future purchases?

account: lukesixteenthirtyone@mail.com guess what? #you banned my account from making future purchases

"suspicious activity." i will be notifying my mothers lawyer this thread this post. so dont post here unless you wanna talk it over with my moms lawyer. #id love to sue you plarium <3

but um i think when i call paypal and ask them to refund me the last 9 months of transactions its fair game.

hey why did you let me lvl up to 60 60 60 (on a free to play game that costs actual money to play)

merely, simply to ban my account (from making future purchases) "suspicious activity."

as I stated, you might wanna take note: before the judge in court: when i press charges and sue ur company plarium. #when was what i made "my income." any of ur business? you banned my mothers credit card and u banned my paypal. For the account lukesixteenthirtyone@mail.com and yes this is going to "Ilan funke-bilu." why's that? #because i'm being 100% serious. I don't appreciate being robbed than banned. :) after making an investment and i enjoyed the game i didn't only invest in it. #whats to enjoy now? #as you banned me from making future purchases. When was what I make each month #any of ur business?

Views
Comments