All Categories

My account was hacked today

Search
Oct 22, 2019, 01:0310/22/19
03/12/19

I'm sure my acc was hacked today. It was hacked through plarium play site by means some kind of injection (or he used some of login packets changer) . The hacker just unlinked my ingame ID on plarium site from my plarium Id and FB login .. It was FB linked account..I suppose the hucker got my ingame ID beforehand.. When I tried to login today there was the words....''the plarium Id is connected to another account''. I changed my pass than try to login again.. And it was training stage.. The same thing whan I use FB login.. And of course I didn't write down the ingame acc numbers.. So even I've wrote to support I'm not sure they can help me now... but befor I've been told by support there is no way to unlink any acc from FB.. What I want the plarium.com to close the vulnerable point on their site. And of course just to hear something from you folks to know that I'm not alone here.. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 23, 2019, 21:0710/23/19
10/21/19

You are not alone, my account was also taken.

I say taken because i still cant see how it was hacked, i had the msg that there was no account linked to this email though and instantly thought they deleted it by mistake or something as im sure once you make the account and link it it cant be changed/deleted on our side, but some how my account was removed from being linked to my details to someone else.

I was lucky and pushed and pushed with screen shots to prove my ingame name existed and info of small packs bought through play store they gave my account back. Logged on to see my name was changed and was in a russian clan, lost alot of champs, gems, shards books and they still wont tell me how it happend.

They have a major issue server side with security as my side is fine, my email is not compromised and there is no way that i can think of that someone could have got it from this side. It was server side or someone inside unlinked the account and linked it to someone else.

Good luck and keep on at them, give them all the details you have, any screen shots etc. 
Oct 25, 2019, 13:1510/25/19
Oct 25, 2019, 20:59(edited)
03/12/19
Same story happened to my friend.. He also got all the info support asked.. It's the ingame player ID and ss of purchases he had made... That's when weird started... Support returns the acc back to him the hacker took it back at once... It happened several times.. At last support get tired and not answered him anymore.. There are two choices either they don't want to repair the vulnerability or they can't do it... In my case as I thought there was no help at all.. 
Oct 31, 2019, 01:0910/31/19
Oct 31, 2019, 01:11(edited)
05/13/19

This happened to me just today. Within a 3 hour timespan, someone went into my account, changed my name to "WHITE_POWER," and fed all 26 of my maxed out champions to lower level champions. This includes 7 legendaries.

I was told by a moderater in the official discord that there is "nothing they can do to recover an account." That was the only response I have been given so far. One cold, meaningless sentence with no explanation. 

I really hope they will fix this because I love this game. I would hate to bring my business elsewhere. 

FYI, I've spent $3,370.36 in game since May, 2019.
Oct 31, 2019, 11:0910/31/19
02/15/19

Hi Everyone!

Please contact with our support at raid.support@plarium.com with your  player ID and screenshots from confirming purchases.

Thank you

Jan 22, 2020, 04:1601/22/20
01/21/20

Looks like this has still been happening, yesterday my account got taken, same thing, changed name showing in my clan's CB damage log, and my clan mates saw it move to another clan.  I am currently working with support but so far i am only getting automated responses and a very brief request for more info.  Its not inspiring confidence.  no idea how it was hacked... nothing else of mine was compromised (that I know of).

When my plarium id was changed I got no email confirming the change (like every other website in the world)... also it's stated on their faq's that you can use a fake email to create a plarium id.  

"you can connect your current account to Plarium ID (you can use a fake email for that purpose). After that, you can log out from your account and create a new one using the "Touch to start" button on the main screen."

Is there any official response from Plarium?  if this keeps happening I can't see how anyone would spend a dime to risk it being stolen.  

This thread is kinda old, not sure if there is something more updated where I should be posting.

Jan 22, 2020, 05:0401/22/20
02/15/19

Rob said:

Looks like this has still been happening, yesterday my account got taken, same thing, changed name showing in my clan's CB damage log, and my clan mates saw it move to another clan.  I am currently working with support but so far i am only getting automated responses and a very brief request for more info.  Its not inspiring confidence.  no idea how it was hacked... nothing else of mine was compromised (that I know of).

When my plarium id was changed I got no email confirming the change (like every other website in the world)... also it's stated on their faq's that you can use a fake email to create a plarium id.  

"you can connect your current account to Plarium ID (you can use a fake email for that purpose). After that, you can log out from your account and create a new one using the "Touch to start" button on the main screen."

Is there any official response from Plarium?  if this keeps happening I can't see how anyone would spend a dime to risk it being stolen.  

This thread is kinda old, not sure if there is something more updated where I should be posting.

Hi !

Please contact with our support at raid.support@plarium.com with your player ID and screenshots from confirming purchases.

Thank you

Apr 7, 2020, 11:0704/07/20
04/05/20

Has anyone ever gotten help from Plarium for a hacked/stolen account? I have been trying for days to get this fixed and all I get is auto reply BS. Seems they only care when you are paying them. I have given them the email address ik f the guys who hacked my plarium account and all they have to do is remove him, but it has been 5 days now and NOTHING! 

May 12, 2020, 06:3505/12/20
12/30/19

my acc was hacked yesterday i sent message to support but no reply.

the  hacker attacked trough plarium changed my password , he sell all my  artifacts accesories even  my main champions ar empty now ,spent my  diamonds, left my clan ,and changed my namep  to (change  pass)

i had  hundreds of 5 6 star  artifacts and accesories now nothing

this  attack happened yesterday i played the dragon tournament event and the  game just kicked me out, i couldnt join for 20 min  then i joined  with facebook everything was ruined

no reply from support  just stupid auto messages, it shows how they dont give a fuck about players they just robbing out people from money but not protecting us

Jun 22, 2020, 15:5006/22/20
06/27/19

My account has also been hacked.  The changes made have been as severe as others.  They summoned my Sacred Shards, changed my Avatar pic, and moved my champions around.  So nothing I cannot recover from.

However, I changed my password yesterday.  I logged back in this morning and my Avatar was changed and a Clan Boss key was used.  If my email was hacked, they would need to reset my password to get back into the game.

What do I need to change to lock out this hacker?

Also note, Plarium Support is lackluster in their response. They said it is your fault, not theirs, and too bad.

Jun 22, 2020, 17:1106/22/20
07/28/19

This happened to me today, less than an hour ago.

Opened my shards and DELETED MY BEST CHAMPIONS! I NEED HELP ASAP
Jun 23, 2020, 15:0006/23/20
06/27/19

I was able to get help from Plarium Support.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/680_account-issues/191230_account-hacked-/

As I did not and will not link my FB account to my game, someone else did.  With that link, they were able to access my game even though I changed my Plarium password 3 times.

I have asked Plarium how to stop anyone from added another FB account to my game.  If anyone has an experience with this, I would appreciate the help.

Jun 24, 2020, 07:2706/24/20
12/06/19

This is to convey you with full dissatisfaction that I suddenly lost all my account progress. 

Since Yesterday I was getting in game pop up messages to re-login again and again without any reason.

Today when I logged in I found that I lost all my resources, gems, champions, artifacts and account progress. My Player power reduced from 3.3 mill to 1.1 mill.

Now I am in a real shock and I dont know what to do.

I need your immediate help to look into this matter.

Please return back my account ASAP.

Jun 24, 2020, 15:2806/24/20
07/28/19
AllGone said:

This is to convey you with full dissatisfaction that I suddenly lost all my account progress. 

Since Yesterday I was getting in game pop up messages to re-login again and again without any reason.

Today when I logged in I found that I lost all my resources, gems, champions, artifacts and account progress. My Player power reduced from 3.3 mill to 1.1 mill.

Now I am in a real shock and I dont know what to do.

I need your immediate help to look into this matter.

Please return back my account ASAP.

Same here. And there's no customer service in this game.
Jul 13, 2020, 00:5907/13/20
03/12/20
My acc is hacked i need help , the support don't help me. 
Jul 13, 2020, 02:1207/13/20
03/12/20

And i choose to delete ALL my Champions and end the play this game... I no have more pacient.

Sep 15, 2020, 15:0209/15/20
Sep 17, 2020, 14:38(edited)
01/15/20

Update 09/17/2020: 

Contacted plarium support again and spoke with mods directly in the official Raid discord (https://discord.gg/gUeueH) and they responded in the same fashion saying they refuse to do anything.  They won't investigate or try to recover my account. I'm guessing they are refusing to because I'm not a whale or content creator.  I can say with 100% certainty that if my name was Hell Hades, StewGaming or SkratchAK47 they would restore immediately w/some added in-game perks.  I've spoken to my clan and several content creators and they agree this is fucked up! So much so that a clan mate sent me a $50 gift card to help me get a new account started because he felt so bad.

Original Post:

My experience is very similar to the others.  It seems my account was hacked around the time the spider tourney ended 09/13/2020.  

The following occurred:

• Several Credit Card Purchases
  • All leveled champions (including ~10 Legos) and several Top Tier Epics (MM, RGx2, CHx3, SL, SK, OB, Tay...) crunched
  • Gems, Shards, Chickens, Books, Rewards, and keys all used
  • All gear sold or destroyed (I have been farming D20 for a while too)

I immediately contacted Plarium in-game and via discord.  In discord, I was told to wait for supports response and so I did.  Their response basically stated that it was my fault that my email and/or Facebook account was compromised.  But I can confirm neither was compromised.  I truly believe this was a brute force attack against the PP client.  I have 2-factor authentication on both email and FB (if 2 factor was available on the PP client it would have that setup as well).  If they had my email much more of my life would be compromised. Furthermore, if my email was compromised they could've changed the password and email and completely pwned it.

I'm honestly in disbelief of this response since several people (including content creators) have mentioned that they (Plarium) can restore accounts to a point in time.  I have put so much effort into this account and finally got my spider team down to ~1 minute.  I pulled Altan during the 2x (100 shards) and was building for CB.  This is a harsh and heartless response to such a crappy situation that is going to ultimately force me to quit if it cant be restored.  I am genuinely upset about this.

Plarium Support Response:

Your request [2249777] has been updated. 
Feel free to reply to this email with any questions you have.  
Volodymyr (Plarium Support Center | Mobile Games) Sep 15, 2020, 13:03 GMT+3 
Hello! 
The email and social network security is the sole responsibility of the account holder. Plarium claims no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of third-party security lapses.

Dec 6, 2020, 14:2612/06/20
03/30/19

My account got hacked on the 4th.  They opened all of my shards (I was saving for a champion chase event) and used all of my gems and silver.  I keep logging in to see what changes and this person is just saving energy, changing gear around and using all of my arena tokens.  I've been back and forth with Plarium and the first 3 responses were all robot emails.  I got a little belligerent and I think maybe now I'm speaking with an actual human, they're asking for relevant information and I'm hoping they can do something.  I changed the password and this person is still playing on my account.  This is some kind of back door hack like they don't even need my password or anything.  I'm just really confused why they wouldn't take steps to lock me out of it if they're trying to steal it.  Plarium makes way too much money off of us for this thread to be as old as it is...  We need to blow this up - everyone needs to go hit their google reviews and let everyone know how little Plarium cares about their players.

Dec 14, 2020, 10:1712/14/20
03/28/20

Mine got hacked also... Sold all the items and accessories 

Jan 17, 2021, 17:4101/17/21
12/23/19

Hacked, Plarium is being as complacent as usual. If you're with apple you can give THEM your receipts and the finger to this crappy customer service and try to scramble some of your money back. With screenshots, receipts shown, and even a request for them to check IP's or even account actions showing it's blatantly clear I was hacked, Plarium only has provided automated responses and requests for receipts (still provided).

If you go the Apple route, once your purchases are being refunded (provide any of these threads,  numerous links, any posts, and even your own screenshots and you have a case) just ensure you log into your account and delete them leggos before plarium tries to ban it. And haven't abused this in the past.

Jan 21, 2021, 21:5501/21/21
Oct 7, 2021, 01:03(edited)
12/23/19

Update  that  refund's in  process

Edited out cursing and stuff

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.