All Categories

Bug made me pay twice for same item, in game support very unhelpful

Search
Aug 12, 2022, 13:5408/12/22
01/30/21

On 3 August I bought 900 gems for 19,99 euro. That amount was paid twice. The first one completed, the second gave a HTTP error after payment was done. The error is logical, because you can buy the 900 gems only once, however 19,99 was deducted from my bank account twice.

This lead to the situation that I have only one GPA number to refer to, but the payment has been done twice. On that GPA number you can see I received the gems. True, but I should not have paid double for it.

The error occured because after the first payment as per usual the bank app returned to the game app, but the game app started a payment again instead of acknowledging the previous one had completed successfully.

I tried Google, my bank, and your in game support, and everyone is pointing to eachother and not willing to help me in any way.

Is this how you deal with customers who literally have spent thousands already, never made any fuzz, and now run into trouble once for a pretty small amount of money? 

For everyone who ever gets into a similar situation: do not get your hopes up for these companies to help you and care about you as a valued customer. They don't care and won't help.

Cheers from a very very disgruntled and disappointed customer.

Views
Comments