All Categories

Double Charged for shard pack. Support not responding.

Search
Aug 20, 2021, 18:4608/20/21
10/02/20

Last weekend durring the 2x void event, I bought two fo the 99$ void packs. 

When I was checking my transactions, I noticed that durring this very short time, I was charged three times for the 99$ shard pack; the third charge doesn't show on my plarium account and I dd not get anything for it. 

When I messaged support about this, they finally said that the other charge was linked to gems and that they could remove $100 worth of gems on my account and give me something else. When I explained that I didn't get anything for, nor did I authorize, it doesn't even show on my plarium account, the third charge that was a duplicate, they haven't responded. 

I think their system glitched and I got charged for something someone else got, or they are just price gouging me because they know, I know - if you dispute unatherized payments, you get banned. 

I want to dispute the charge that isn't on my raid account, with PayPal, but I can't because I know they will ban me for it, even though I didn't get anything for or authorize it. 

Anyone else experienced this? Is it a common problem? 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 21, 2021, 15:3308/21/21
Aug 21, 2021, 15:37(edited)
02/24/19

These issues are handled exclusively through support. That being said, respond to the last email with a clear explanation that you were charged three times for only two purchases. You may need to send screens. The support team is likely running light right now as it is Sunday over there. I'm sure you will hear something by the end of the day Monday.

If not, shoot me a message and I'll see if there's anyone I can ping for ya.