All Categories

event missed cause of paypal (2)

Search
Apr 30, 2021, 16:5604/30/21
01/21/21

hello, i'm back, again i had an automated response from customer support.  I don't get the feeling there are any real people there.

Is there any way you can take me into contact with someone who can help me, or to whom i can talk directly?

Like GreenKnight suggested I explained again my situation, added the previous tickets, etc etc, but i got the same response as i have seen linked on this forum already, meaning it probably wasn't read.

I'm really hoping for a solution as I don't feel it's my fault that paypal bugs, and that plarium should still take responsability if their goods don't get delivered on time.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 1, 2021, 06:0405/01/21
01/21/21

I'd like to add that i own a bussiness myself.  customer support isn't there for the goodness of your hearts, it's there for a selfish reason: to avoid losing clients because of problems with the product.

In this case the owner / CEO / board of directors of Plarium pay people to help those clients out.

In my case; the bug was well documented and publicised, i made tickets well before the end of the event stating that it would give me problems, and there's transactions for 400€ in one week to back this up.

in the end you would lose a (well) paying customer, for a bug, clearly not the customer's fault, while customer support wouldn't raise a finger to help.  This is the exact opposite of why customer support is there, and i can assure you, that if the CEO or board of directors would know this, they'd reevalute the customer support team since they're paying wages and still customers leave.

(ps i will continue to escalate this and all previous tickets until someone listens)

May 1, 2021, 07:2305/01/21
05/01/21

Check PM

May 4, 2021, 05:5305/04/21
01/21/21

any official support please?

i'm not responding to mails from Plarium but ending in "@gmail"

Jul 4, 2021, 00:5507/04/21
06/19/21

Paypal credit not going through. Started a few days back. Not taking my money, but rejecting the payment. Saying there has been an issue. It allows me to try again and fails time after time. Every once in awhile it will go through. Why have the option there if it doesn't work?

Jul 4, 2021, 00:5607/04/21
06/19/21

Wow this is an old thread and my 1st time on this forum so excuse my noobness lol.