All Categories

event missed cause of paypal bug

Search
Apr 27, 2021, 10:1004/27/21
01/21/21

dearest,

i decided to pay to win this event as i really wanted brogni.  i have 3 out of 4 champions to make the summon, but i'm missing 20 points for skimfos the consumed because of the paypal payment bug and i didn't receive the goods for about 48 hours, so after this particular part ended almost.

This bug cost me a lot of money, without the desired result, i'm hoping you can find a solution to help me get these missing 20 points for skimfos...

um77092433 | 75016554

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 28, 2021, 15:1304/28/21
02/13/19

Hello,

I'm sorry, but Plarium isn't responsible for payment issues caused by third parts, so in this case there's nothing that can be done.

Apr 28, 2021, 15:3604/28/21
Apr 30, 2021, 05:31(edited)
01/21/21

i think it's very humane to state that as a paying customer, i'm not happy with that reply.  A known bug in your payment system caused me to miss the event, i have 380 out of 400 points that was needed, and missed those 20 cause of your malfunctioning payment system where several payments hung for almost two days.  (and made several tickets then already, stating this) So I payed but missed the event, since i got the goods too late, it's not theft, but it's borderline because it's clear i didn't want the items but i bought the advancement in the event.

it is still your responsability to treat this like any other bug that caused a client to miss something, because, me as a client, will ofcourse never take the risk of ever again giving one euro to plarium.  A litte customer curtosy wouldn't be too much to ask if i just payed 400€ for almost nothing, because of the payment system.

all i'm asking is to recognise I missed those points because of the payment system, i don't care third party or not, i payed to plarium and you are responsible for delivery (i own a company myself also, same rules apply to me).  

plarium will lose hundreds of euros that i would have invested in future, and I will continue to elevate this ticket until someone acknowledges this, unless plarium just take a little responsability and treats this like a bug where i missed the reward because of a malfunction on your side.

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Apr 29, 2021, 15:1804/29/21
04/06/20
randy.odent

i think it's very humane to state that as a paying customer, i'm not happy with that reply.  A known bug in your payment system caused me to miss the event, i have 380 out of 400 points that was needed, and missed those 20 cause of your malfunctioning payment system where several payments hung for almost two days.  (and made several tickets then already, stating this) So I payed but missed the event, since i got the goods too late, it's not theft, but it's borderline because it's clear i didn't want the items but i bought the advancement in the event.

it is still your responsability to treat this like any other bug that caused a client to miss something, because, me as a client, will ofcourse never take the risk of ever again giving one euro to plarium.  A litte customer curtosy wouldn't be too much to ask if i just payed 400€ for almost nothing, because of the payment system.

all i'm asking is to recognise I missed those points because of the payment system, i don't care third party or not, i payed to plarium and you are responsible for delivery (i own a company myself also, same rules apply to me).  

plarium will lose hundreds of euros that i would have invested in future, and I will continue to elevate this ticket until someone acknowledges this, unless plarium just take a little responsability and treats this like a bug where i missed the reward because of a malfunction on your side.

Hello!

Such situations are considered on a case-by-case basis by our support team. They have all information needed to make e decision on the matter.

While you already created several ticked, by your account, I recommend sending a new one with detailed information on the situation and your plea. If possible, attach the numbers of previous tickets to the new one.

Link to our support team:

https://mobile-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

I hope this situation will be sorted out before fusion ends

Apr 30, 2021, 05:3104/30/21
01/21/21

thank you GreenKnight, I made another ticket, I hope this will get settled and that you have a great day

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.