All Categories

Bought items from store - deleted from inbox due to overflow - chargeback?

Search
Sep 24, 2020, 16:5409/24/20
05/03/20

Hi,

First post, but been a long time player/spender/reader.

I know your customer support quality is not the best but I hope you will answer me at least.

I some hours ago bought 3x energy packs (54.99 eur) which contained 3500 energy, 20x energy refills, some silver and gems each (so 3x times this).

Luckiliy I already retrieved my gems and silver form inbox however left my 20x3 refills + 3x3500 energy there. (+ old xp boosts left from battle pass which I planned on using)

Started autoing the campaign to farm using my new bought energy (checked auto refill energy in auto battle) - and the artifacts which drop filled up my inbox to the max.

As it turns out from reading posts from the past this has happened to some other players as well.

Please tell me from technical side of view - how does it make sense to delete oldest items automatically from the inbox to make place for new ones? Can you please use common sense to justify this?

Why not make it so that you cannot gain new equipment until you have freed up space in inbox?

Due to this absolutely ridiculous developer decision (literally it is unbeleivable) - I have lost the items (energy 3x3500 and some (not all as I used some) of the 3x20 refills that I literally bought today - you can check my purchase history).

Literally please tell me what to do - I want to get the items I paid for and for them not to be automatically deleted because of some backwards developing decision. (literally who does this?)

Tell me if I need to charge back the purchase to get my money back (you can take back the silver and gems from my account as I still have them) or will you actually come forward and help me get the items I paid for back?

Of course I need to make this post, because your (plarium) reputation tells me that you automatically ban people that charge back purchases. (To which I would say I have 100% valid reason in doing so).

Again absolutely ridiculous that this can happen to purchased items. I am shocked and livid at this point.

- This is a copy of a post someone posted, and the exact same thing happened to me yesterday during the server issues. I've lost over 2,000 energy and 20 pvp bags not sure on the exact number.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2020, 17:1309/24/20
05/03/20

Hello,

Your request [2310999] has been received, and is being reviewed by our support team. We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.

Here is my ticket number.

Sep 25, 2020, 04:4209/25/20
05/03/20
You guys have stole at least 60 dollars from me at this point. It's getting hard to spend anything and not just chargeback all my transactions. I never get any response anywhere, and I literally have went onto your discord, twitch, your forum.... sent tickets into your support. I've tried everything.
Sep 26, 2020, 15:1109/26/20
05/03/20
Thanks, that was a fast response. Problem solved.