All Categories

Auto renewal on silver raid pass not activated

Search
Oct 16, 2019, 14:3310/16/19
05/24/19

I let my silver raid pass subscription renew, and a charge was made to my credit card for the 9.99 and the raid pass was not activated.

I have sent in a support email that was made into a ticket, and i got confirmation that a ticket was made. I now havent heard anything in over 48 hours. Even better is this happened last month as well, and it took 5+ days for the issue to be resolved. There is obviously some bug in the code for auto-renewals on subscriptions through apple, but that isnt really my fault and you have already taken my money and i cannot get any help from support. I give so much to this game and its actually maddening that I can not get any kind of resolution, let alone an update, in over 48 hours from support. There is a character leveling event going on and I would really like the extra experience provided by the raid pass that I have paid good money for. This is honestly pretty unacceptable. For reference my ticket number is 1176111. Please correct this ASAP or I will find a different game to play.

Views
Comments