All Categories

Payment Succesfull but no items received

Search
Sep 4, 2019, 10:3209/04/19
04/24/19

Hi,

I'm a longtime player and have made many purchases in this game, but for the first time i have faced this issue, where money is taken from account but no items received. I purchase a $5 ancient shard pack.

I made in game ticket but no response yet, and i know that i can easily get refund for this item but I'm afraid Plarium will ban my account that i have spend $400 in for a mere $5 pack refund.

Please someone help me in this matter, i need the items i purchased for the summon event tmrw.

also when i try to purchase again i get error saying i already purchased the item.

Please someone in support team contact and help resolve this issue before summoning event ends. I love this game and i need the support now.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 4, 2019, 23:1309/04/19
07/15/19

I bought five ancient shards and some silver for $4.99. and you guys charged me twice and Google refunded me the other but I still haven't received my items. I tried creating a ticket but it wouldn't let me. I have all the screenshots of you need them! Please either refund my money or give me the items I paid for. Thank You