All Categories

Seven day lock because of too many refunds

Search
May 27, 2019, 14:1605/27/19
02/26/19

Hi all,

i have been (automatically) locked out of the game for 7 days because of the following (cryptic) reason: "To many refunds".

I've already contacted the support, trying to unterstand what I'm actually accused of, but they just told me, that according to their database I refunded the Raid-Pass two times. That doesn't make any sense at all. I probably could have reversed the payment through my bank-account, which I didn't !!! But how can a player refund anything.

I checked my accounts and all payments where regularly charged to my creditcard when I choose them in RAID wired through Google Play. There have been no refunds by Plarium either. So whats the ban for?

I genuinely want to understand what they are punishing me for? If anyone has experienced something similar pls enlighten me.

I really feel that I'm being treated unfair. Like "guilty, until proven otherwise". 

I haven't done anything wrong! Actually I invested a fair amount of money into RAID and bought the Raid Pass two times. Yes I canceled it before it was being renewed, but are you really punishing me with a 7-day ban for not renewing the RAID-subscription?

Thats a pretty harsh treatment for a paying customer. Pls look into this. I lost all confidence into Plariums business behaviour.

Cheers Shandrogar
Views
Comments
Comments
May 29, 2019, 12:5805/29/19
02/26/19

No one experienced a similar situation? 

I still don't understand how a punishment of 1 week not playing RAID compensates for me allegedly getting "too many refunds". Whats that even supposed to mean?

The support is not answering any of my inquieries. It seems, they are sitting out on this one and  I am still locked out of my Raid account, fully convinced that I did not do anything wrong.

I'd be happy if a Community Manager could look into this matter, please! Or forward this to someone who can lift the lockout or explain what I am actually accused of? I just want to keep playing RAID with my clan. All this seems so unbelievably unfair to me.

Cheers Shan

Jun 30, 2019, 07:3606/30/19
05/13/19

I got the same one today. 

It's ridiculous. 

I got 7 days ban for cancelling the monthly subscription, but the purchase I did yesterday for a pretty big pack that is ok.

Support is not getting back to me, and the ban is there. 

I am asking the same thing. 

For what and why have I been punished?! 

The terms say clearly that you can cancel the monthly subscription at any time. 

How do you Plarium think it is motivated for me to buy or even continue playing the game or do any further purchases if you take my money for different packs, but the moment I do not feel like continue the monthly subscription you are punishing me for that with 7 day ban. 

Where I do not have access to my account, I can not use the things I bought and on top of that I miss out a whole week of events and daily logins and so on?!

This is messed up!

Jul 1, 2019, 05:3007/01/19
02/15/19

Dimmakaren said:

I got the same one today. 

It's ridiculous. 

I got 7 days ban for cancelling the monthly subscription, but the purchase I did yesterday for a pretty big pack that is ok.

Support is not getting back to me, and the ban is there. 

I am asking the same thing. 

For what and why have I been punished?! 

The terms say clearly that you can cancel the monthly subscription at any time. 

How do you Plarium think it is motivated for me to buy or even continue playing the game or do any further purchases if you take my money for different packs, but the moment I do not feel like continue the monthly subscription you are punishing me for that with 7 day ban. 

Where I do not have access to my account, I can not use the things I bought and on top of that I miss out a whole week of events and daily logins and so on?!

This is messed up!

Hi

Could you send your in game id or post to discord to us?

Thanks
Jul 3, 2019, 12:2907/03/19
06/22/19
Seems to be a common issue where support would rather say tough then resolve it when it is their fault.