All Categories

Chat Bot Strikes again lol Really??? Come 1 Come All lets hear it...!! FIX IT....!!!!

Chat Bot Strikes again lol Really??? Come 1 Come All lets hear it...!! FIX IT....!!!!

Search
Jun 14, 2022, 18:2106/14/22
10/28/21

Yes please Fix your chat bot I sense the AI isnt very Intellegent but yea very artificial because it seems broken at times, best example for me is I havent said very much for the past week or so in chat barely typing here and there, and come in to chat today said 1 thing and BAM im banned out until 4/20/2027 yea sure i know people banned out until 2060 or more because its broken, and on top of that make it to where it cannot interfere with Clan chat, clan chat should be seperate from the chat bots control because it bans a lot of clan leaders at times and then you cant communicate with your members, it gets old fast and should be fixed as soon as possible, it is your worst feature in game because of the AI, please get a leash on your dog, thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2022, 18:2406/14/22
10/28/21

i

Jun 15, 2022, 00:2706/15/22
Jun 15, 2022, 00:28(edited)
04/25/22

I agree ... i use their platform(plarium play) and this forum ... I've been chat banned on 2 accounts , forum ban once , luckly i dont chat much in game else i'd have been struck by the ban hammer there .

Reaching out to support to fix this is a freaking pain each time and there is no compensation either :P takes up to 48hrs each time! :P

Either tone them down or make the "unbanning" process easier to do , cuz in the end i do respect how spam and bots get banned so quickly so i vote for option #2 .

I would suggest letting mods be able to ban/unbanned chat and forum , for in-game/in-app/on forum ... 

Edit: I was app chat banned twice for talking with someone on my friends list to give you a rough idea ..

Jun 20, 2022, 18:3106/20/22
01/04/20

Just DM me on Discord like you normally do lol

Jun 20, 2022, 18:3106/20/22
Jun 20, 2022, 18:32(edited)
01/04/20
Lyryal

I agree ... i use their platform(plarium play) and this forum ... I've been chat banned on 2 accounts , forum ban once , luckly i dont chat much in game else i'd have been struck by the ban hammer there .

Reaching out to support to fix this is a freaking pain each time and there is no compensation either :P takes up to 48hrs each time! :P

Either tone them down or make the "unbanning" process easier to do , cuz in the end i do respect how spam and bots get banned so quickly so i vote for option #2 .

I would suggest letting mods be able to ban/unbanned chat and forum , for in-game/in-app/on forum ... 

Edit: I was app chat banned twice for talking with someone on my friends list to give you a rough idea ..

If the spam bot bans you here just DM one of the moderators, we can do it immediately in the forums. If it's in game, you can put in an unban request on RSL Discord or DM me your UM# and I'll put in the request. Also, put in an in game ticket. Might as well attack it from all sides to get unbanned as fast as possible.