All Categories

Skartorsis Rebirth Bug

Skartorsis Rebirth Bug

Search
Feb 28, 2021, 10:3702/28/21
11/04/20

Skartorsis Rebirth Bug

Hi everyone,

I logged a bug through the game client but I'm not convinced that the support person who reviewed it understood my point; so I'm dropping it here for some possible community feedback as well.

The healing component of this ability is not functioning as described.

i

The description states that the ability does two things in the following order: 

1) Removes all debuffs from all allies...

2) THEN heals all allies and fills their Turn Meters based on the number of debuffs removed.

If this is the case, then Heal Reduction should be ineffective against this ability, as it would be removing the debuff before the healing occurs; however this is not how it is currently working.

What appears to be happening instead is:

1) Heals all allies and fills their Turn Meters based on the number of debuffs on them...

2) THEN removes all debuffs from all allies...

Basically, the implementation of the ability is in reverse to the ability's description. Because the debuffs are removed second, a champion with Heal Reduction will still be subject to its penalty.

Further evidence of this can be seen in the video below. It clearly shows the heal effect going off before the debuff removal and Skartorsis (afflicted with 100% Heal Reduction) is not healed, while Skullcrusher is:

https://youtu.be/UOSKOiKJLI0

In my opinion, the devs either need to:

A) Change the description to match what the ability is actually doing.

-or-

B) Change the ability to match the description.

(Having the skill implementation conform to the skill description and therefore ignore Heal Reduction doesn't seem unreasonable to me, as this is a legendary ability with a massive cooldown.)

Views
Comments