Scrolling Bug in Champions Screen

Search
Jan 14, 2021, 00:5101/14/21
09/06/20

Scrolling Bug in Champions Screen

Title: Scrolling bug in Champions Screen

Device: PC

WTR (way to reproduce an issue):

Step 1: Select "Champions" from the main screen.

Step 2: Click a Champion to Select it. In my case this causes the champions title card to be highlighted in a flashing green box.

Step 3: Scroll down the list of champions. Within approximately a second the view resets back up to the top of the list. I can't scroll down the entire list before this "view reset" happens. Note that this bug always causes the list to reset to the top, even if a champion from lower down the list is selected.

This issue doesn't occur in any other feature of the game with scrolling, including the tavern. For me this issue is limited to the Champions screen.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 16, 2021, 15:3201/16/21
01/02/21

The same thing happened to me five minutes ago and won't go away. I play iPad and man it's impossible to use that ui right now.

Jan 21, 2021, 21:3901/21/21
09/06/20

I've noticed that this bug has now disappeared. I'm not sure what the resolution was, but is hasn't reappeared.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Jan 24, 2021, 23:1801/24/21
03/11/19

Hello op

If i read this correctly it might be a sort of bug that I personally experience. The one I will describe may not be what you're describing however but it goes as follows:

it happens in plarium play; start with x aspect ratio on your plarium play window; enter champion select or any area where there is scrolling; then change aspect ratio again, a large portion of the right or below part will dissear, and the only way to readjust this issue is to exit said place and re-enter it with the same window ratio

Feb 6, 2021, 01:0002/06/21
02/06/21

I'm  on  iOS  and  have  had  this  same  issue  for  over  a  month.  Makes  it  really  difficult  to  use.  It  seems  like  it  is  getting  triggered  when  it  checks  to  see  if  it  needs  to  display  some  pop-up  information  (like  it's  checking  a  tournament  to  see  if  you've  changed  in  your  ranking  so  it  can  display  it  for  you).