All Categories

Sponsorship doesn't work for my account

Search
May 22, 2020, 18:4905/22/20
02/16/20

Hi,

I have a problem : Two Friends started to play after I gave them a link to sponsor them.

Although they received the rewards when they created their account, I didn't get any, twice.. 

I created 3 incidents tickets in the game but never had any response and the support close my tickets..

Can you please investigate ?

Thanks
Views
Comments
Comments
May 23, 2020, 03:4105/23/20
09/08/17
Same
Jun 20, 2020, 00:1906/20/20
09/08/17
Is this forum dead, I've never received an answer for any ticket I've sent this is trash
Jun 4, 2023, 17:5606/04/23
Jun 4, 2023, 18:02(edited)
06/18/21

I have started  the stream elements sponsorship with raid shadow legends. i have done my part now they are not registering my veiwers that used the sponsored link. And they are NOT receiving the said benefits for doing so even tho they are first time users..  i feel like this sponsor is taking advantage of me and my community and making me out to be a fool for misleading my community NONE of players/participants that have used the link have  received their rewards  nor have i received the goal recognition for the community participants! The whole community is very dissapointed and confused even tho i have followed the instructions given by the sponsor to the T...  nothing  that benefeits anything but the sponsor will register hence the community players are not getting the bonus items and im not getting the registered goals to get my benefiet for doing the sponsorship... bug or scam??? 

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 4, 2023, 20:2606/04/23
12/30/20
SixSphinx

I have started  the stream elements sponsorship with raid shadow legends. i have done my part now they are not registering my veiwers that used the sponsored link. And they are NOT receiving the said benefits for doing so even tho they are first time users..  i feel like this sponsor is taking advantage of me and my community and making me out to be a fool for misleading my community NONE of players/participants that have used the link have  received their rewards  nor have i received the goal recognition for the community participants! The whole community is very dissapointed and confused even tho i have followed the instructions given by the sponsor to the T...  nothing  that benefeits anything but the sponsor will register hence the community players are not getting the bonus items and im not getting the registered goals to get my benefiet for doing the sponsorship... bug or scam??? 

Before I lock this necro bump:

This is between you and your sponsor. You'll need to talk to them first as we can't assist you with this on the forum.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.