All Categories

Missing Ancient Shards

Missing Ancient Shards

Search
Apr 15, 2020, 06:4104/15/20
10/12/19

Missing Ancient Shards

Hi guys,

During the last the last Ancient shard x2 event 10 shards disappeared from my inventory. I had 38 shards cracked 2 lots of 10 shards and the I only had 8 shards left. How do I get the 10 shards back that went missing.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Regards 

A.Lee 
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 15, 2020, 09:3104/15/20
05/16/19
Hi can you message me your UM number so I can forward this to get checked? 
Jul 6, 2020, 13:1107/06/20
05/01/20
Hello. Today i won an ancient shard by winning Arena bronze III. My surprise was when i wanted to open. There no ancient shard. I won it and i dont have it. Is not right that this happens. I love the game, but if i am stolen in this way, i quit. I message  in all parts that game said. 
Aug 28, 2020, 22:2408/28/20
01/20/17

Yes, I've had a similar experience with missing Void shards, it seems to be a bug or glitch of some sort that converts shards to champions seemingly automatically.

My problem was all my shards somehow ended up in the champions area as champions. One minute they were there and the next time I logged in they were gone.

Still not sure how this may have happened but it's very disappointing. The reply message I got from Support was ~

" There is no indication that your account was hacked or influenced in any way. We can not return items if they were already spent.

If someone else has access to your account in your household - change your password and credentials."

The Support team can't do much about this problem at the moment until more information comes to light as to whether this is a hacking job from an angry 12-year-old teenager or a technical bug of some sort. My guess is on a bug/glitch issue.

But at the very least I did get a very expedient reply which is better than no reply at all.

Jan 29, 2021, 16:4601/29/21
05/22/20

Hello,Today my shards were automatically converted to champion without opening the shards. The bug happened this morning between 10 a.m. and 10.15 a.m. I had my phone in my pocket, it's an S10 +. When I wanted to use it during breakfast, the shards were open. I did not open the shards divinitively. 13 Sacred Shards have disappeared and I have some new champions. Possibly also 10 Ancients Shards This is very annoying  

Jan 31, 2021, 16:0101/31/21
10/31/19

Ahoi, i got same issue recently and immediately create a ticket and send it to support yet no answers at all. Well in my case i had 2 ancient shard and a sacred shard ( i know not much but im not a p2w) , between my logins theyve dissappeared. Checked if theyre opened and saw the heroes i've got from those shards. 

Well my main goal is to save them to open in a further boost event, idk how that happened but im pretty sure that i'm the only one playing with that account. Sent another ticket with more details but i think what done is done already. Anyway, last time like 2 years before i quit the game after kind of issue since players like me give more effort to the game but i realize that the mods don't give a sh*t at all so i'm on the edge again to quit the game. Not much fun after experiencing kind of issues you know...

Jan 31, 2021, 20:2201/31/21
05/22/20

Unfortunately the support is absolute crap. No apology, no compensation ... supposedly there is no bug, everything was checked very carefully.  

Apr 13, 2021, 19:3804/13/21
05/24/19

About a month ago, I noticed that I had a champ that I don't remember pulling and then realized I was missing 3 sacred shards. I thought, oh well, it's a good champ that I wanted so I won't complain. Even though I was waiting for 2x to pull. This time I had 15 sacred shards saved up and all of a sudden they were gone. I checked my champs and, sure enough, there were 15 new champs there (2 legos that were both dupes... great). The thing is, that nothing else is changed. Gear is all there. Champs are built. Silver and gems seem to be about right. Also, I am pretty sure I was playing the game when it happened. I just think if someone were hacking me or trying to mess with me, they would have done more than pull those shards. I think it's a glitch but I am not sure. I put in a ticket to Plarium and there response was laughable. I don't expect to get those shards back or anything. I just want to know that this won't happen again. It took a long time to save up those shards...After going over the situation they sent me some robo email with links to things like "locked out of your account?" , "how to transfer your account to Plarium Play", "How to link your account to facebook"... Didn't answer the question at all... I sent a response but I am not expecting them to get back to me.