All Categories

Septimus Bug

Septimus Bug

Search
May 2, 2019, 17:5505/02/19
02/21/19

Septimus Bug

I'm not sure when that started cause when I grind with him I usually don't pay attention to the screen but I think that started after I had activated the mastery Giant Slayer. Septimus Behead skill reset the cooldown of Holly Sword skill but most important gives him an extra turn.

I noticed that sometimes that doesn't happen and ok in the grinding you lose some seconds but in arena losing a turn is crucial to some fights!

As you can see in the first round even if it kills the opponent doesn't get the extra turn and that goes on to the second and third round also !!!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 3, 2019, 10:2005/03/19
02/21/19

It is definitely the Giant Slayer Mastery that interferes with the Behead skill of Septimus !!

I had reset all the masteries, activate them one by one and every time tried 2-3 times the battle.

The moment that I had activated the Giant Slayer skill immediately the Behead skill of Septimus stopped some times giving the extra turn! 

Wasted 300 gems to do that but at least we know what happens !!
May 4, 2019, 04:1605/04/19
08/10/18
dimitrislytaris said:

It is definitely the Giant Slayer Mastery that interferes with the Behead skill of Septimus !!

I had reset all the masteries, activate them one by one and every time tried 2-3 times the battle.

The moment that I had activated the Giant Slayer skill immediately the Behead skill of Septimus stopped some times giving the extra turn! 

Wasted 300 gems to do that but at least we know what happens !!
Hey there is a known issue with giant slayer stealing kills from champs and blocking skills like septimus. Devs are fixing this. Thanks for your help.
Jun 10, 2021, 23:3306/10/21
07/21/17

Welcome to 2021. I just got Septimus, and it still happens.  Kind of annoying in Arena honestly.