Soulstones

Soulstones

Search
Sep 10, 2022, 12:3209/10/22
10/08/17

Soulstones

I am addicted to this  new content and awakening

However ; I have  not conscripted to the  'shop' packs for soulstones YET

They are just too expensive  in my opinion (and I spend a lot  in this game)

So for  now I do as  many tourneys/events/Iron twins fortress as I can to accumulate these soulstones. Often neglecting other game content just to get the stones for free

Untill Plarium reduces the  price  point or  offers the UBER soulstones  in a shop pack

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 10, 2022, 02:3910/10/22
02/24/19

I think there's very little in the game as valuable right now as Soulstones, so it's my predominant focus as well. 

Fusions and soulstones have been the things I've gone for since the Awakening release.

Oct 14, 2022, 07:3110/14/22
10/08/17
harleQuinn

I think there's very little in the game as valuable right now as Soulstones, so it's my predominant focus as well. 

Fusions and soulstones have been the things I've gone for since the Awakening release.

certainly all end game  players want this to push out that final DT room and mid game want  it to get over  the mid game hump launching them into endgame

I guess new players do not care as I am not even sure at what level Twin Tower unlocks for them but quite sure they will be all about it when they get it unlocked . Seeing  how even a 1 star perfect soul can greatly boost a champions performance

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 23, 2022, 17:0210/23/22
02/24/19
PriestGuardian

certainly all end game  players want this to push out that final DT room and mid game want  it to get over  the mid game hump launching them into endgame

I guess new players do not care as I am not even sure at what level Twin Tower unlocks for them but quite sure they will be all about it when they get it unlocked . Seeing  how even a 1 star perfect soul can greatly boost a champions performance

I am a huge fan of 1 and 2 star awakened champs. Just a 2 star soul can grant so much bonus performance, no doubt about it. :)

Dec 5, 2022, 16:4512/05/22
08/25/16

As a P2P gamer I still find the soulstones in the shop too expensive for what you get. It's a 'crapshoot' at best. Why should I spend $60.00 for 8 Immortal Soulstones that might or might not summon a blessing I can use. If we were allowed to choose soulstones for specific champions I might not consider it such a waste of money.