All Categories

Who should I 6 star next? Soulless or Cleo?

Search
Apr 19, 2022, 22:0404/19/22
04/21/20

Heya everyone, I just wanted to pop on and ask a simple question about who I should 6 star next, because I am close to getting my 5th 5 star chicken and currently in my main team, everyone is 6 star already. However recently I got Cleopterix from fragment daily logins which everyone was dreading but now she is a beast nuker (thank you Plarium!). 

But also I got my first Void Leggo (on the same day as Cleo) after 2 years of playing this game..this Void Leggo sadly wasn't Wurlim Frostking but Soulless, funny that only now am I getting my first Void Leggo summoned lol, guess gonna have to wait another 2 years for another one lol.

But I digress, so you can see where my delema is, who to 6 star? Soulless or Cleo? I mean, my main team consists of Martyr, Scyl, Stag Knight, Tuhak and Ninja. I know Soulless would fit in with Martyr and Scyl since they are defensive based and I have built them as defensive support, but ever since seeing ASH's video of Cleo and how hard she hits now, I am re-considering. It's hard to decide because they are both great nukers lol. 

And for those who have either Soulless or Cleo fully built, or even both built, what is your opinion, is Soulless worth building to 6 star? I mean I know he's not S tier like some of the other Void Leggo's but since his buff, he's gotten a bit better then others so it's hard to decide. It's not like If I choose 1 I can't do the other, I can but it will just take a lot of time, I am F2P and been so for 2 years, so I have to use my resources wisely. Thanks in advance!

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Apr 20, 2022, 02:1604/20/22
12/30/20

I lean Soulless here, but can you post the rest of your roster just incase?

Generally speaking it's going to be much easier to build out Soulless since they're a defensive nuker, too.